User Avatar Image

Hey, Um, What About Us?

posted by Störtebeker on - last edited - Viewed by 890 users

While the games on gog are drm-free knows anyone if Telltale maybe will also make the games drm-free here? Last time I searched the forum for this topic I had the feeling that there wasn't any plans nor some large demand for such a move.

I know that some or maybe all the free cd-versions are drm-free, but to avoid the shipping costs I would really prefer the same for the digital versions.

84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Starcraft II storyline is actually pretty good. Jives with all the lore they've been writing in the interim.

• The storyline didn't really bug me. The ease of the missions did. I had to crank it up to hard before it felt like I didn't have an invincibility cheat code on and even then it still felt like I was breezing through.

• @GaryCXJk said: Who says Telltale won't just make a straight up Real Time Strategy game, or, gasp, a First Person Shooter?

ToMI 2: the FPS Game. Make it happen.

Because they'd suck at a FPS. Have you not seen the action scenes in TWD? heh.

Their team has been assembled to do different things. That said, I don't see why they cannot have more than one project going at a time. IMO, they should have enough people to run enough projects so that SOMETHING is always on the not-too-distant horizon.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: To be fair, Telltale has always been pretty bad when it comes to information about upcoming titles. I'm sure we'll hear something about Fables after The Walking Dead finishes.

Meh,

To be fair TellTale has always been poor at any kind of communication.

• @Jokieman said: Meh,

To be fair TellTale has always been poor at any kind of communication.

I thought communication was great while Emily was on the PR team, especially on the "customer service" side of things. It seriously felt like "Emily Morganti" was just an alias used by an expert team of several dozen well-informed and helpful people with a predisposition toward a polite demeanor that had great taste in video games.

• @Jokieman said: Because they'd suck at a FPS. Have you not seen the action scenes in TWD? heh.

No, since I have a sort of zombie apocalypse phobia. Can't even play through Left 4 Dead without cheats.

• @GaryCXJk said: I have a sort of zombie apocalypse phobia.

A real fear of it, like you're genuinely worried about it actually happening in real life?

Umm... you do know how biology works, don't you? The autonomic nervous system doesn't work that way.

• I'm afraid that a zombie may jump on me when I walk alone at night. Or even during the day. Occasionally.

I'm also afraid of ghosts and other scary shit.

• Zombies are a biological impossibility. It is simply not physically possible for a corpse to become active again. Once a body's dead, that's it. It can't get back up and eat you.

Now MUTANTS, those are totally possible.

• @Chyron8472 said: A real fear of it, like you're genuinely worried about it actually happening in real life?

Umm... you do know how biology works, don't you? The autonomic nervous system doesn't work that way.

Because phobias are always completely sensical.

Add Comment