User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 32.6K users

I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.

1.8K Comments
  • Now that your a mod Darth, are you going to start a hunt for a person called Ben Kenobi? :D

• So how bad was your first trip to the TWD fourms Darth?

• It was fine. Just a quick browse, but didn't seem to be too much out of the ordinary. Not really sure why you're asking, it's not as if you can't go and see for yourself.

• Well, I'm sure it was more like...

*Darth Marsden kicks open saloon doors*
    Walking Dead people: It's the deputy! Scram!
    *rush out, leaving behind a mess of petitions for earlier release dates and less sales*

• We are afraid. We are all afraid.
    Also. It may be fine now but wait until release day. Or until the release gets pushed back 2 months. Then the really creepy guys come crawling out of their nests. "I took the whole day off. It's 11 pm now where is the episode". And they never learn. Never.
    Or a classic: My savegame got deleted again. That's the 3rd time that happened.- I am so angry Argh Argh Argh.
    Or another classic: Why is it not out on PSN in the EU? // It says the episode is out now but I cannot find it in the App Store.

Did I forget something?

• You know, if S&M Season 4 came before TWD Season 2 well i think the fourms will have a lot less users...But since most users is people crying about TWD then maybe it won't be a big deal.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@der_ketzer said: We are afraid. We are all afraid.
    Also. It may be fine now but wait until release day. Or until the release gets pushed back 2 months. Then the really creepy guys come crawling out of their nests. "I took the whole day off. It's 11 pm now where is the episode".

Noooo, noooo, the best ones go "It's 11 pm now where I live, where is the episode". That's best for Asians and Australians.

• @Darth Marsden said: (God, look at me letting all this power go to my head...)

It never really gets better, you just get used to it.

@Darth Marsden said: Don't worry. After your first real non-bot ban... you immediately stop joking like this for quite some time. :(

Pfft, I didn't. That said, it really does suck when you have to ban a regular. I have no problem with banning assholes, though.

@Darth Marsden said: Generally speaking I'm fairly lenient when it comes to being a mod. Stick to the rules, avoid flat-out insulting people and don't start threads with no actual point to them and we're all good.

That's pretty much how we all handle things. I'm glad to hear you've figured that out for yourself early on. It's pretty easy to be too heavy-handed when you first start out.

@Darth Marsden said: Not a timeout. A real ban including deleting all posts and clearing the forum of all traces.

Hey, we've only done that once that I know of, and it was so serious, all traces of the conversation about it were even removed from the mod board.

• @GuruGuru214 said:
    Hey, we've only done that once that I know of, and it was so serious, all traces of the conversation about it were even removed from the mod board.

Was it The Doctor?

Add Comment