User Avatar Image

Did anyone notice the 'Mercy' achievement?

posted by isavedDoug on - last edited - Viewed by 916 users

Before taking a quick look at No Time left's achievements, I thought to myself 'Maybe if I could get a hint of what might go on', so I did, by looking at the order of the achievements, I saw 'The Marsh House' then said to myself "This is probably where the fate of Clementine's parents is revealed".

Then further looking on to see the 'Mercy' achievement, personally, I think there's going to be an option to kill or spare the kidnapper's life.

What do you guys think?

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To what the OP mentioned...

I've seen people say before that they think Lee will have the option of giving the kidnapper "mercy" in the chapter titled "Mercy." But does anyone really think that the plot arc with the kidnapper (Campman, Radioman, Pedoman) will be resolved before we're halfway through the episode? Come on. If I had to bet, I'd guess that this antagonist is going to be the driving force behind the plot for nearly the entire episode.

• @Milosuperspesh said: define confirmed ?

a hacked/cracked game file with a name ? how many people know how to change the name of a file on a pc ?"?!?!!??!

the stats trailer saying 'oberson took care of ben' ok that i believe...

but still oberson could of had a son or a brother right ? ;) ;)

The stat says crawford, not Oberson, so the zombie is not named there.

• @rachellouise85 said: The stat says crawford, not Oberson, so the zombie is not named there.

If I remember correctly, Oberson's first initial (seen on the posters plastered on the lockers around the school) was "C," so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the leader of Crawford was actually named Crawford Oberson.

• Off topic, but...

Similarly, the trophy for the chapter in Ep. 1 where Lee has too kill his brother (who is only known as B. Everett) is call "Hey, Bud." I think this is another case where it's reasonable to assume that Lee's brother was in fact named Bud.

• @Fiddle Diddle said: If I remember correctly, Oberson's first initial (seen on the posters plastered on the lockers around the school) was "C," so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the leader of Crawford was actually named Crawford Oberson.

He could have named himself after the area he was in control over, I suppose. Otherwise it would be unlikely that someone named Crawford within Crawford just got made/made himself leader.

• again with the stupid logic rachell.

for example if 'oberson' was born near or in the crawford area he could of been named after that town/area

it isn't IMPOSSIBLE for people to be named after the birth place/place of conception/ place close to the hearts and minds of the parents..

and if that is true a guy being brought up in the same area and never moved away would grow up with a sense of belonging and if he was a little crazy may believe he owns the place and bit like politicians who have a constituency in their home towns, he'd also be looked at/upon as a leader of sorts anyway if he was in the government or council or senate etc..

• Where did I say it was impossible? Yet again arguing against yourself? - and trying to prove yourself wrong, that the guy hanging, is, in fact Oberson? Wow. Also, if you need every possibility listed for you, otherwise it doesn't exist, or one couldn't /possibly/ have thought of it...well...that says a lot about you too.

As you said, you can't possibly know everyone from comments, so saying "stupid", you must be comparing to none other than yourself (as this is the only person you can know). Which in turn means you see yourself as more intelligent when you say this to people. Need a pin?

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

Keep it civil, please. Arguments are alright, but there's no need to use insults.

• you said unlikely which at the time of typing to me mean't it's a rare thing.

which can mean almost impossible.

all this oberson shit was up in the air till the stat trailer and me watching a play through where ben was dragged off by the walker lee didn't do anything.

i was wrong, i'm so sorry :rolleyes::eek: sheesh

the rest of your post rachel doesn't make sense.

do yourself a solid and preach what you teach, which in this case is actually ignoring me, other wise it's a ban.

• Milosuperspesh - what do you think Oberson's motive for fucking with Lee and taking Clementine is then? How did he get out of Crawford when it looks like none of the others had time to escape (it spread too fast after Anna got the gun)? Also, then who do you think the guy hanging from the belltower is?

Since Oberson was the guy who led Crawford and believed kids were a weakness, why would he go after one? Why would he want to mess with Lee? I will say I will be impressed if you are right but I personally think that the guy hanging from the bell was Oberson who couldn't stand to see Crawford go down to zombies so he hung himself. As they'd also been separated from the rest of the world so long, I don't think he or the others realized that you come back just from dying either.

Add Comment