User Avatar Image

Sexuality

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

So homosexual marriage finally seems like it's getting approval from the American public, to which I say Kudos! I'm firmly attracted to the female form myself, but I'd never want to keep someone from marrying someone else.

290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @N7. said: Sorry... this is my last post in this thread

Are you obey?

I know you said this would be your last post in this thread, but that second sentence made no sense.

• @N7. said: Sorry... this is my last post in this thread

Are you obey?

You shall obey!

• You know, I can be pretty submissive at times...

• @RetroVortex said: You know, I can be pretty submissive at times...

*Cracks whip*

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

On topic in 3... 2... 1...

or am I counting down to the closure of this thread?

You can stop the youtube links anyway... youtube is blocked in Iran. Thank you.

• I think it's inevitable.

...The general acceptance of homosexual marriage of course.

• @Johro said: I think it's inevitable.

...The general acceptance of homosexual marriage of course.

While I don't exactly approve of homosexuality, I still think you are probably right.

What I'd like to discuss, concerning sexuality, is rampant extra-marital sexual promiscuity.

As you may or may not know, General Petraeus, former director of the CIA, resigned from his position after it became known that he was having an affair with his biographer. A while back, John Edwards was found out as having an affair; so was Arnold Schwarzenegger; so was Bill Clinton. The list goes on.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!? Does no one have loyalty to their spouse? Seriously.

• @Chyron8472 said:
    What I'd like to discuss, concerning sexuality, is rampant extra-marital sexual promiscuity.

As someone who was once the third wheel, as you might put it, unless it's generally agreed upon that it's just sex, in the end, it just sucks for everyone involved.

I learned my lesson. I was a lot younger by the way, I'm not talking about a couple years ago here. I've personally grown into a very devoted(in the sense of love and not stringing people along) person and wont stay in a relationship with someone that I do not feel the utmost love and passion for. So yes, I believe in divorce and not staying together "for the kids"...because yanno, kids just love seeing bickering and fighting every day of their lives.

• And again, what's with that? Affairs, spousal abuse, child abuse...

I have a whole host of things I feel like saying in a big, long rant on about this, but they are obvious and I'm sure everyone agrees anyway.

I love my wife. I love her. We might have heated arguments now and then, but it's not fighting, and we always make up. And I certainly wouldn't yell and scream around kids.

I wouldn't say I'm a proponent of divorce. My faith does tell me that it's wrong except for in cases of marital unfaithfulness. However, I can certainly see the reasons why it is a necessary step in certain cases such as abuse.

I also feel that too many people get divorced too easily--like they're not having fun anymore so they get bored and quit. Same with having affairs. When I got married to my wife, I said "for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." This should mean something to people. They're not agreeing to be married until it's not a party anymore. They're making a commitment to spend their life with someone who should be their best friend.

*sigh* I just don't understand people.

Add Comment