77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thank god I can run so fuckin' fast IRL :D Incase zombies wanted a competition BABBEH I AM HERE MAFAKAS!!!

• @bdawgnit1785 said: no. the zombies look worse than the humanoid creatures in I am legend and that was almost too much to bear, add in Brad pitt and I'm asleep;):p

lol but its brad pitt that guy's handsome :P

• @RoboSheriff said: lol but its brad pitt that guy's handsome :P

maybe but boring dumb and handsome isn't a good combo. Why do we need good looking survivors. I plan on living thru zombies if they come and I'm not handsome like him but I like my chances versus his (IRL)

• @Web Head said: Thank god I can run so fuckin' fast IRL :D Incase zombies wanted a competition BABBEH I AM HERE MAFAKAS!!!

The Walking Dead taught you that your speed and physically strengh means nothing. You can run, but can you outrun a phycos bullet?

• Some of the bits which are meant to be Philly were actually filmed in Glasgow (where I live), so I'll go see it just for that.

I remember one of the scenes they filmed they had loads of running extras. If they've CGI'd all over that I'll be very upset.

• I'm actually looking forward to it, which - of course - doesn't mean I won't tear it apart if it turns out to be bad, but I won't judge a movie on a trailer.

Oh, and stating that an actor is boring, dumb and handsome as a given general is plain stupid in my opinion. In case you ever watched Kalifornia, you'd have had the same guy being the opposite... except for stupid in that case. :D

Kalifornia-Brad-Pitt-300x171.jpg

Just saw the full movie is on YouTube... it's definitely worth a WATCH. Pretty much Brad Pitt meets Kenny.

• i would say they are a new monsters not zombies at least the running zombies (although not true zombies) in zombieland and acted like zombies (stupid) these guys seem to have the ability to work together and climb.

at what point is the undead not a zombie? (i would say this point http://youtu.be/HcwTxRuq-uk?t=2m10s )

• Haven't read the book, but thinking a "fresh" Zombie might be more powerful and still be really fast and able to climb, there wouldn't even need to be teamwork going on.

Zombie sees other Zombies and goes for it.

• @8Bit_System said: Haven't read the book, but thinking a "fresh" Zombie might be more powerful and still be really fast and able to climb, there wouldn't even need to be teamwork going on.

Zombie sees other Zombies and goes for it.

zombie see zombie do doesn't work if the first zombie shouldn't be able to do it anyway, climbing is a complex maneuver and not something a zombie should be able to do, they are Ghouls or a Revenants

so it should be called World War G or World War R

• Might go see it. Although the zombies don’t even look like fucking zombies. You wouldn’t even know they were zombies.

Add Comment