83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Pellet said: they do indeed need to fuck off already
    kinda expected a sad ending but i didnt want to be told its a sad ending before i actualy play it -_-

Yeah, it's actually getting quite annoying. The reactions have caused so much excitement, I kind of want to experience it now, instead of seeing lots of people enjoy it themselves.

• I agree that it's gotten to the point of annoyance; one or two reviewers or testers is fine, but now they're sort of going overboard. What I hate is when they say, "go play it yourself", as if it's already out and fans need to hear that as additional encouragement to actually play the final chapter in a series they already purchased and has been extremely well recieved.

• Exactly. I mean I understand adding excitement, but the episode is finished. And I think at this point in time, enough people have given their opinions on it, have tested it out.

• just from these tweets I can tell everyone is gonna die. Im quite pissed.

• @ITIATT said: just from these tweets I can tell everyone is gonna die. Im quite pissed.

Well, based on some of them... (one of them including FFFFUUU) I can safely assume Lee or someone important will die.

• @darknessofheart said: I agree that it's gotten to the point of annoyance; one or two reviewers or testers is fine, but now they're sort of going overboard. What I hate is when they say, "go play it yourself", as if it's already out and fans need to hear that as additional encouragement to actually play the final chapter in a series they already purchased and has been extremely well recieved.

And aside from a bunch of people playing it, they keep saying it'll be out soon. That's not working very well, I was excited the first time they said it, but c'mon now...

• I too say fuck them special fans...let everyone play ya boners:(

• I just unfollowed Telltale, its nothing personal but if they put up another "we will announce the release date soon, but here's another blurb about how great and tragic episode 5 is" I may just cry. I trust that one of you will post about the release date fairly quickly after they announce it.

• It is pretty annoying how those people tweet how they cried and how sad the episode was.

That kind of thing doesnt generate hype, it generates irritation. I dont care what others thought of it who got to play it earlier, I want to play it myself. I love the game, but I dislike the way Telltale tries to advertise and the stalling with announcing things.

• @DarcKage said: It is pretty annoying how those people tweet how they cried and how sad the episode was.

[B]That kind of thing doesnt generate hype, it generates irritation. I dont care what others thought of it who got to play it earlier, I want to play it myself.[/B] I love the game, but I dislike the way Telltale tries to advertise and the stalling with announcing things.

right that's like if they released ep 5 for xbox and no one else til some later date. Thats how I feel. Maybe they are trying to make us understand the IOS systems feelings that we reveal too much before it even releases for the IOS

Add Comment