User Avatar Image

Did anyone notice the 'Mercy' achievement?

posted by isavedDoug on - last edited - Viewed by 410 users

Before taking a quick look at No Time left's achievements, I thought to myself 'Maybe if I could get a hint of what might go on', so I did, by looking at the order of the achievements, I saw 'The Marsh House' then said to myself "This is probably where the fate of Clementine's parents is revealed".

Then further looking on to see the 'Mercy' achievement, personally, I think there's going to be an option to kill or spare the kidnapper's life.

What do you guys think?

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Of course it doesn't make sense, it's only using your own words, and referencing them etc. Okay, Mr. Mini-mod, threaten me with a ban.

Whatever. Never heard 'unlikely' ever mean the same thing as impossible. Try to have a conversation debate etc. with you is impossible. All your arguments basically boil down to comments like "That's stupid", "you're stupid", you have nothing to really say against the other view at all.

Even comments that agree with you/would support your view, you want to argue with.

• i don't need to threaten you rach, as jennifer (an actuall mod) already has warned you.

sure i don't make sense hmmm, so now you insult me again by saying i talk gibberish ?

bottom line rach is you gotta let go of this personal vendetta...

as for my case for the hanging man not being oberson i already did it in a post/thread somewhere..

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37857

imo ( apparantly having one different from some people is a crime on here)..

going purely on episode 4, no cracking of game files just following the story and reading/looking at the posters, i thought campman looked very similar to obersons mugshot in the school.

both have similar hair styles both wear suits.

the fact oberson was against kids means he can use them/ clem as leverage for some reason with no guilt.

• You wish someone had a vendetta against you.

/You/ are the one who called me, and my logic, stupid. On several occasions. /You/ are the one who said I didn't make sense. -_- Seriously. Hadn't even said anything against you on this thread, in fact, the comment I made supported that it didn't necessarily have to be Oberson (disregarding file names etc.). Then you jump in calling me stupid. If anyone has a vendetta against someone, we know who has one against who.

• I thought it was Lee asking for mercy from campman.

• Then further looking on to see the 'Mercy' achievement, personally, I think there's going to be an option to kill or spare the kidnapper's life.

What do you guys think?

Distracted..again.. n_n

I think he would need to make a /very/ good second,third etc. impression to stop most people who seem to be out for blood. Unsure of how many 'very's to put in there. xd

• @rachellouise85 said: You wish someone had a vendetta against you.

/You/ are the one who called me, and my logic, stupid. On several occasions. /You/ are the one who said I didn't make sense. -_- Seriously. Hadn't even said anything against you on this thread, in fact, the comment I made supported that it didn't necessarily have to be Oberson (disregarding file names etc.). Then you jump in calling me stupid. If anyone has a vendetta against someone, we know who has one against who.

He DOES have someone like that....red panda but shhh I already got in trouble for talkin about him.;) Big point is cause we haven't played no one knows so anyone could be right and no idea is stupid (except those that think Glenn took Clem:( for serious yall:p)

• I believe The Mercy achivment is one of two things:

Related to Lee and his position

Or
    Someone in the group.

Look at the achivement picture, its zombies eating someone while a hand is outreached, being pulled back.
    IMO
    This most likely refers to Omid and Christa
    but we can't be 100% sure since theres situations for other people where you can leave them behind..

• yeah cos saying campman owns the car we looted back in ep2 was a stupid theory, i didn't actually call you as a whole stupid.

then you tried to argue for saving ben, which again imo is a stupid thing to do based on his actions so far.

and you edit your posts after the fact to add some smart ass comment or i know better than you do remark and sometimes even when people agree with me it reads like they really don't mean it and are being either sarcastic or suddenly want to be on my side despite alot of objections before hand ?
    plus that actuall agreeing is buried in with other bs so it's easily missed.

etc etc etc

get over it for fucks sake.

and i did have a problem with redpanda till he pushed his luck to far, thinking i'd insult him and rave and rant on him and get banned but no i just reported him with a calm collected polite responce and he got banned.

back on topic

mercy is also a hospital in left for dead 1

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I don't care "who started" this, but whoever continues gets a timeout.

• At first i thought the 'mercy' trophy would be killing someone in the group because they were bit. But then I thought 'why would we do that if Lee is bit'? Hmm maybe they turn quicker, or maybe it's got something to do with Omid's leg or the radio guy.
    While i'm on the subject the 'what's in the bag' trophy may be a reference to that film se7en, but I don't think it's anything to do with Clem's parents because it's obvious the radio guy is after Lee and just has Clem to get to Lee. So Lee's ex-wife's head will be in the bag :D

Add Comment