User Avatar Image

Did anyone notice the 'Mercy' achievement?

posted by isavedDoug on - last edited - Viewed by 388 users

Before taking a quick look at No Time left's achievements, I thought to myself 'Maybe if I could get a hint of what might go on', so I did, by looking at the order of the achievements, I saw 'The Marsh House' then said to myself "This is probably where the fate of Clementine's parents is revealed".

Then further looking on to see the 'Mercy' achievement, personally, I think there's going to be an option to kill or spare the kidnapper's life.

What do you guys think?

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think mercy will be like girl screaming in ep 3. shoot (one of your group members) and stop their suffering thus bringing walkers on you or let the deadheads eat peacefully and escape unnoticed

• A part of me wishes the ps3 trophies weren't posted until after the episodes were released. The names and icons of each of them have me in fear for what may happen.

We already know that some of the group are going to die...it's just a matter of who, and how.

I think the Mercy trophy refers to someone getting bitten and wanting to take themselves out/have someone kill them, or charge into the walkers(having already been bitten), ready to die while holding them off for the rest of the group.

Perhaps it refers to Kenny wanting to end his life after all the misery and tragedy he's suffered.

• The way T-dog died and was eaten was absolutely the same as Chuck in ep.4

• @YamiRaziel said: The way T-dog died and was eaten was absolutely the same as Chuck in ep.4

Except you know.....Chuck killed himself before he got eaten his death wasn't as painful.

Add Comment