User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 184K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Even the people who don't belong to these forums should be banned! Just to prevent this sort of thing from happening ever again.

• @Iryon said: I didn't even post anything!:eek:

That will not save you!

• @der_ketzer said: That will not save you!

You mean I'm lurking in this forum since 2007 limiting my post count to less than 200 to avoid the mods' and regulars' radar and still might get banned?
    Jiminy Cricket! You won't believe how much that sucks.

• What if one day the newst mod was Shao Kahn!

Shao_Kahn.jpg

^Ban hammer

• Great, I had to mod on my birthday.

@GuruGuru214 said: I don't even know what the hell this thread is about anymore. There's a wonderful thread...wait, no. Well, anyway, there's a thread I know where you guys can continue this discussion if you so choose. Any more posts off topic will be moved there.

What, did you not think I meant it?

• GUYS!!!!! Where do we post items that we nagged our family to buy us for Christmas?

• So I managed to glitch Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I don't know how....but I made the game go into noclip mode. Mario walked through trees and enemies and rolling snowballs without causing anything, I couldn't initiate the level goal because he just jumped through the level item, and enemies could see me but couldn't cause a battle with me, meaning they would just run around me with exclamation points in a circle unable to do anything. I was also able to jump through a health block without initiating it. I took pictures but I haven't put them on the computer yet.

• @coolsome said: GUYS!!!!! Where do we post items that we nagged our family to buy us for Christmas?

7asses.png

• @Secret Fawful said: So I managed to glitch Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I don't know how....but I made the game go into noclip mode. Mario walked through trees and enemies and rolling snowballs without causing anything, I couldn't initiate the level goal because he just jumped through the level item, and enemies could see me but couldn't cause a battle with me, meaning they would just run around me with exclamation points in a circle unable to do anything. I was also able to jump through a health block without initiating it. I took pictures but I haven't put them on the computer yet.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I have a blurry picture of that moment that will discredit everything you say!

O1tyP.png

• mMI4x.jpgioBNX.jpgoIwjp.jpgKQalb.jpgL6dhP.jpgK0aOa.jpg

I have video I can upload to Youtube too.

This discussion has been closed.