User Avatar Image

What if Ben begged for you to pull him up?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 995 users

How drastically would the outcomes change?

I think i'd still pull him up actually.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Would've dropped him. I pulled him up just because he was asking me to let him go.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: How drastically would the outcomes change?

From my point of view he never meant to do anything wrong and thus my outcome would never change because in my opinion letting him fall was the most horrendous thing I could have ever allowed to happen, and thus I pulled him up, I dont even intend to go back after the game finishs and drop him to see what happens, i'm that against it.

• If Ben would begged to me I would pull him up. My Lee it's not a cold blood killer.

But he wanted to die to save us so... Now for me it's a hero and if someone asks for Ben to Lee I would answer that kid it's a hero, sincerely.

I forgive him all mistakes he made and I will defend him against any complaining from Kenny.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: From my point of view he never meant to do anything wrong and thus my outcome would never change because in my opinion letting him fall was the most horrendous thing I could have ever allowed to happen, and thus I pulled him up, I dont even intend to go back after the game finishs and drop him to see what happens, i'm that against it.

Yeah. I haven't seen the scene of him dying, nor a picture.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Yeah. I haven't seen the scene of him dying, nor a picture.

It's pretty brutal. I felt terrible even BEFORE I realized the fall hadn't killed him, and he was only crippled.

• I no one should die that way
    no matter how many mistakes you make
    he reminds me of shaggy from scooby doo
    I liked shaggy :D

• Pull him up. Prepare to call me a stupid SOB who hates stupid characters.

Pulled Ben without blinking an eye. I'm half pro-Ben. But, I killed Larry without hesitation because he deserved it. Don't gimme that but-he-was-innocent! Bullcrap. He deserved it, and maybe if he lived through Episode 2, he might of tried to kill you any chance he got.

• I would have told Ben that I couldn't pull him up because I injured my arm when Kenny dropped me from a semitrailer, left me pinned under a door and dropped me again from the second floor at the river front. But if he'd like me to go get Kenny to pull him up I'd be happy to do that for Ben.

• In real life I'd always pull him up... hope you guys are solely talking a video game...

• @Moneymich383 said: I no one should die that way
    no matter how many mistakes you make
    he reminds me of shaggy from scooby doo
    I liked shaggy :D

I actually called him that in-game a few times. I've been waiting to hear "Zoinks!" ever since I brought him to the motor inn.

Add Comment