1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As it is said on another thread; to get "bros for life speech", you should perform these:

    save duck instead of shawn
    back at the drug store tell kenny to kick Larry's ass
    episode 2
    give at least one member of his family food (duck), DO NOT give it to either lilly or larry
    kill larry
    side with him when he says "there's gonna be fallout".
    episode 3
    agree with him when he asks:"have you made your mind yet about leaving the Hotel".
    side with him when Lilly's paranoia starts
    leave lilly on the road
    calm kenny on the train
    episode 4
    side with kenny when looking for a boat
    side with him when he wants to kill ben
    DONT DROP BEN WHEN THAT PART COMES!

    He always needs something. It's like you are not playing this game but Kenny does.
    And he always have someone to die in his agenda.

    Proud with him, you Kenny lovers.
    Clap clap clap ;)

  • Rock114, I cannot really agree with your post.
    In the meat locker scene, everybody was in danger. However, Katjaa and Duck were not in the immediate danger of Larry turning. They needed Katja, and if they want her to cooperate, they needed Duck alive. We can even say the were the safest of all.

    You say that Lilly cannot stand people disobeying her. I have a hard time believing that. Lilly not wanting Carley to risk their lives and save some dumb strangers that yell like idiots is actually super smart. In the world of TWD you never, ever rush to strangers like that. They can be bandits, they can be anything. Carley disobeys and saves our group. Lilly yells for a while, but doesn't do anything.
    Now, what does Kenny do when you disobey his orders? My Lee decided to help Larry, but he didn't let us. He was the first to take law into his hands. He was the first executioner. He was the first to disrespect our choices.
    You cannot expect that such actions won't effect us. It traumatized Lilly and it affected my Lee. I started hating the guy and Lilly slowly became unstable.

    As for Carley, why is not taking sides a bad thing? It's simple, really, somebody has to make decisions. When to people argue as to what's best for the group, you got to speak your mind. You can't avoid making decisions just because they are hard or because they will make you look bad.
    Lilly does them, Kenny does them, even Lee does them. Carley just stays in the middle, because it suits her to be the good girl. She doesn't have to ration food right? It won't be Larry, Mark or Kenny who are gonna hate her for not feeding them. They are gonna hate Lilly. It's very convenient to never make your hands dirty.
    Why hasn't Carley ever been in a conflict? Because she never speaks her mind. She tells Lee afterwards, but she never really shows her position.

    Lilly was never the bad guy. She was one of the people who did the most for this group, who were ready to make what others were afraid of. She was a great leader, until Kenny ruined her life.

  • @dukeleto said: As it is said on another thread; to get "bros for life speech", you should perform these:

    save duck instead of shawn -Done
    back at the drug store tell kenny to kick Larry's ass- Threatened Larry myself
    episode 2
    give at least one member of his family food (duck), DO NOT give it to either lilly or larry- I gave food to Lilly
    kill larry- Done
    side with him when he says "there's gonna be fallout".- Done
    episode 3
    agree with him when he asks:"have you made your mind yet about leaving the Hotel".- I sat on the fence in this one
    side with him when Lilly's paranoia starts- Done
    leave lilly on the road- Done (Duh!)
    calm kenny on the train- Done
    episode 4
    side with kenny when looking for a boat- Done
    side with him when he wants to kill ben- Not done
    DONT DROP BEN WHEN THAT PART COMES!- NOT DONE

    He always needs something. It's like you are not playing this game but Kenny does.
    And he always have someone to die in his agenda.

    Proud with him, you Kenny lovers.
    Clap clap clap ;)

    I didnt do exactly what you said i have to do and even saved Ben and i got the bro speech. Alot of those choices are simply doing the smart (leaving Lilly) or good (dont let Larry kill Duck) thing.

    You bet im proud with him, I was nearly crying when he gave the bro speech.

    Also Kiel and Yami, good harmony comes second to group survival. Lilly killing one person and then stealing the RV if you are stupid enough to side with her, is a much better result than everyone in the meat locker getting eaten and Carely/Ben getting ambushed AND Duck and Kat still in hands of cannibals.

  • @Wrighty said: I didnt do exactly what you said i have to do and even saved Ben and i got the bro speech. Alot of those choices are simply doing the smart (leaving Lilly) or good (dont let Larry kill Duck) thing.

    You bet im proud with him, I was nearly crying when he gave the bro speech.

    Also Kiel and Yami, good harmony comes second to group survival. Lilly killing one person and then stealing the RV if you are stupid enough to side with her, is a much better result than everyone in the meat locker getting eaten and Carely/Ben getting ambushed AND Duck and Kat still in hands of cannibals.

    You are talking like there may be NO way to get out of that meatlocker except busting Larry's head ?

    I don't know man, even if I know this will cost everybody's life, I don't think that I may understand such selfishness and such despotic approach.
    I think Kenny killed Larry because he afraid of being eaten. I can't believe that he did that for his family. He is such a jerk to get out of that RV and to help his own son and wife. :)

    And I'm saying this again and again; please don't name these two together in same sentence: Kenny and Lilly.
    They both killed someone with no matter what reason for,
    +++BUT PLUS+++,
    Kenny made many many many MANY and many stupid things including his false babbling ( I even don't mention of him leaving Lee SUDDENLY right inside an ambush unnecessarly even though he could have been helpful when you go in some store for supplies ), he even couldn't capable of protecting his own family. And his desire for killing a teenager, Ben ? God knows, I myself wish him dead for how many times because of his stupidity but when it comes to real life? Man, it is just a poor boy.

    His desire for killing a teenager- Ben ? What was that, huh?
    Mentioning to kill a teenager? ? ?
    He does not only want him driven away but he wants him dead?
    Don't you see? Are you guys drinking while playing or am I too partial of Kenny?
    I don't know.

    Etc etc... This list lasts forever...

    I don't know man, I may be the most angry player who find Kenny irritating all around the world.
    In NO TIME LEFT, his true self will be revealed I think.
    And I'm sure you'll remember that bro speech of him :)

  • @dukeleto said: You are talking like there may be NO way to get out of that meatlocker except busting Larry's head ?

    I don't know man, even if I know this will cost everybody's life, I don't think that I may understand such selfishness and such despotic approach.
    I think Kenny killed Larry because he afraid of being eaten. I can't believe that he did that for his family. He is such a jerk to get out of that RV and to help his own son and wife. :)

    And I'm saying this again and again; please don't name these two together in same sentence: Kenny and Lilly.
    They both killed someone with no matter what reason for,
    +++BUT PLUS+++,
    Kenny made many many many MANY and many stupid things including his false babbling ( I even don't mention of him leaving Lee SUDDENLY right inside an ambush unnecessarly even though he could have been helpful when you go in some store for supplies ), he even couldn't capable of protecting his own family. And his desire for killing a teenager, Ben ? God knows, I myself wish him dead for how many times because of his stupidity but when it comes to real life? Man, it is just a poor boy.

    His desire for killing a teenager- Ben ? What was that, huh?
    Mentioning to kill a teenager? ? ?
    He does not only want him driven away but he wants him dead?
    Don't you see? Are you guys drinking while playing or am I too partial of Kenny?
    I don't know.

    Etc etc... This list lasts forever...

    I don't know man, I may be the most angry player who find Kenny irritating all around the world.
    In NO TIME LEFT, his true self will be revealed I think.
    And I'm sure you'll remember that bro speech of him :)

    If Larry turns while in the meatlocker, he will eat them all and no one escapes. Its as simple as that

    How is it selfish? He obviously cares more about his family than himself, he rushed a guy with a gun to save his son.

    False babbling? Give me an example. And shit happens, you cant blame him for not being able to protect Kat and Duck 100% of the time. He was a little busy getting the RV started so people could actually escape. Besides its not like we did such a good job with Clem, did we? :P

    And of course he wants Ben dead, the guy is responsible for his entire family getting killed. And it happened two days ago, if i was in Kenny's position i would want the kid dead.

  • @Wrighty said: If Larry turns while in the meatlocker, he will eat them all and no one escapes. Its as simple as that

    How is it selfish? He obviously cares more about his family than himself, he rushed a guy with a gun to save his son.

    False babbling? Give me an example. And shit happens, you cant blame him for not being able to protect Kat and Duck 100% of the time. He was a little busy getting the RV started so people could actually escape. Besides its not like we did such a good job with Clem, did we? :P

    And of course he wants Ben dead, the guy is responsible for his entire family getting killed. And it happened two days ago, if i was in Kenny's position i would want the kid dead.

    Larry was NOT dead, Lee was doing a heartmassage but then, guess what?
    Even if he was dead, Kenny, man please have some respect to the family issues, it is not duty to handle the situation.
    And if Larry would have turned, come on, they would easily take good care of that fat zombie Larry.

    How long is a RV needed to get started?

    Ben already said that he had been threaten by bandits. And he would have been never admitted his crime.
    If I were Kenny, I'd blame myself for doing NOTHING when Lee mentioned about those bandits. It'd be much harder than blaming a poor guy, right?

    Kenny babbling... Well, you will have to remember the boat issue, or the part he was drinking which I remember firstly.

    This guy may be me. Please just look at that guy's face around 09:45 . Just priceless :) ----->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrVfLuKO4g

  • @dukeleto said: Larry was NOT dead, Lee was doing a heartmassage but then, guess what?
    Even if he was dead, Kenny, man please have some respect to the family issues, it is not duty to handle the situation.
    And if Larry would have turned, come on, they would easily take good care of that fat zombie Larry.

    How long is a RV needed to get started?

    Ben already said that he had been threaten by bandits. And he would have been never admitted his crime.
    If I were Kenny, I'd blame myself for doing NOTHING when Lee mentioned about those bandits. It'd be much harder than blaming a poor guy, right?

    Kenny babbling... Well, you will have to remember the boat issue, or the part he was drinking which I remember firstly.

    This guy may be me. Please just look at that guy's face around 09:45 . Just priceless :) ----->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrVfLuKO4g

    kenny did try to do something (leave in the RV) but lilly would scream until he stopped going on about it, what boat issue are you talking about? the only plan anybody had to survive more than a few weeks? and kenny was drinking because he lost the family he loved less than 2 days ago

    that guy in the video was obviously anti kenny and the part he was playing Lee didn't die or get hurt, he was fine and if you help kenny he will help you, that is fair enough considering we aren't playing a game/character where we are the hero of the galaxy we are a normal guy that is either friends or just acquaintances with kenny

  • @dukeleto said:

    This guy may be me. Please just look at that guy's face around 09:45 . Just priceless :) ----->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrVfLuKO4g

    Love the reaction! That bastard Kenny....I knew he was going to leave Lee to die, again, but it was still shocking!

  • @thestalkinghead said: kenny did try to do something (leave in the RV) but lilly would scream until he stopped going on about it

    I must have missed the bit where he stopped bitching and tried to leave. In my game he was a complete coward who refused to leave unless everyone else went with him.

  • I guess, these opposite opinions are because we are all playing different games. All these different ideas are because of this.
    Maybe, this game is creating heroes and heroines according to our choices? Which means "Kiel555", "YamiRaziel" and "I" have similar game choices hence "thestalkinghead", "Wrighty" and "Rock114" are on their own same scenario. Telltale Games is so clever ; they created a very charming story with many scandals among players' playthroughs.

    I'm saying this because I'm reading many things about Kenny who is not even close to "my" Kenny, and Lilly who is completely someone else than "my" Lilly.
    Tricky game it is :)

Add Comment