User Avatar Image

Going out _______ Style? Spoilers for Season 3 Episode 4!

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 797 users

This thread is about what i think may happen to Lee and/or one of the characters you bring with you in episode 5. I think that most characters you bring will die if not all, some will definitely be killed by walkers,maybe one killed by campman or another human, But another interesting way i think a character might die is that they might get bitten like Lee and T-dog did but they will be able to kill the walker that bit them and then knowing that they are gonna die may sacrifice themselves to save Lee or clementine like the way T-Dog saved Carol. I can definitely see Omid doing this to save Christa and Vice versa. And Ben would most likely save Kenny,Lee or any of the group to redeem himself. Kenny may sacrifice himself for you unless you's hate each other and finally Lee may do it in the end to save Clem and the group if they are still alive. Thoughts?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Crixus said: This thread is about what i think may happen to Lee and/or one of the characters you bring with you in episode 5. I think that most characters you bring will die if not all, some will definitely be killed by walkers,maybe one killed by campman or another human, But another interesting way i think a character might die is that they might get bitten like Lee and T-dog did but they will be able to kill the walker that bit them and then knowing that they are gonna die may sacrifice themselves to save Lee or clementine like the way T-Dog saved Carol. I can definitely see Omid doing this to save Christa and Vice versa. And Ben would most likely save Kenny,Lee or any of the group to redeem himself. Kenny may sacrifice himself for you unless you's hate each other and finally Lee may do it in the end to save Clem and the group if they are still alive. Thoughts?

    Ah dang...I didn't get to that part in the series. Bloody hell. So t dog dies eh?

    Dunno how they justify calling a grown man t-dog. got the other adults calling him that too.

    Just call him T, all I'm saying.

  • @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Ah dang...I didn't get to that part in the series. Bloody hell. So t dog dies eh?

    Dunno how they justify calling a grown man t-dog. got the other adults calling him that too.

    Just call him T, all I'm saying.

    Shit im sorry i spoiled that for ya dude :( .i just assumed most people would have seen that episode by now,i'll put a spoilers tag thing up

  • Sacrificing yourself for the person who is resonsible for getting you bit?

    Carol had a gun and sat there and did nothing...that's why Tdog got bit. She should have been watching his back

  • meh, its cool. I'm supposed to finish up the rest of season 2 with the gf next week so nothing major. Guessing he dies in Season 2 and not Season 3. (Don't tell me!!!)

  • @blaisedinsd said: Sacrificing yourself for the person who is resonsible for getting you bit?

    Carol had a gun and sat there and did nothing...that's why Tdog got bit. She should have been watching his back

    She was out of ammo when T-dog sacrificed himself,She might have had ammo before he got bit though....

  • Dude, get rid of that bloody spoiler in the title.

  • @Warp zx said: Dude, get rid of that bloody spoiler in the title.

    Done. i thought everyone would have seen it by now if they were big fans of the show.... :confused:

  • Anyone know how to edit the title of your thread not just the post?

  • Ha, just wait until you guys see what else happens in that episode. T-Dog is minor in comparison.

Add Comment