User Avatar Image

First Screenshot of Episode 5!!!

posted by Walking Dead Rocks on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Whats up guys I was just on Twitter and I came across the new screenshot that was just released on Telltale's page. I haven't seen anyone mentioned this yet so what do you guys think??? Lee is pulling a Rick and slicing the zombie's head in half!!!!!!! How awesome is that!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/269551328718647296/photo/1

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thestalkinghead said: his bitten arm isn't in the picture, do you think that is that intentional to not show us that he had cut off his arm or something (i sort of hope not) or just coincidence?

I was thinking the same thing but he wouldn't be able to save Clem if he cuts it of. he wouldn't have the strength

• @aaron1290 said: TBH i dont care about clem anymore... after episode 4 i kinda think she has become the new carl...

This is why I'm fairly confident she won't appear in Season 2, and why you should be afraid for her in the finale. Telltale aren't going to let her just walk off into the distance.

• @Gman5852 said: I assume you mean tv show carl. She is nothing like comic carl.

let's hope she isn't TV show Sophia

• @aaron1290 said: this IS TWD anybody can die at any time

Yes of course but I'm still thinking that bite must have been there for a reason.
    After thinking and thinking I am clearly aggreing with the idea of the bite will be Clem's ticket to get out of that zombie apocalypse.

LEEEEE, don't die!
    At least kill that bastard Kenny before dying :)

(I suddenly realized something and terrified.
    What if that false KENNY of mine continues on living? What if he survives?:S
    I don't want to think of it -chuckles-)

• @dukeleto said: Yes of course but I'm still thinking that bite must have been there for a reason.
    After thinking and thinking I am clearly aggreing with the idea of the bite will be Clem's ticket to get out of that zombie apocalypse.

LEEEEE, don't die!
    At least kill that bastard Kenny before dying :)

(I suddenly realized something and terrified.
    What if that false KENNY of me continues on living? What if he survives?:S
    I don't want to think of it -chuckles-)

explain '' ticket '' out of the ZA

• @aaron1290 said: explain '' ticket '' out of the ZA

Well, at a certain point I think that bite will be Lee's best weapon to get to Clem and bring her to safety.
    You don't be afraid of zombie bites if you already got infected, right ;)

"apocalypse" was a wrong word, maybe I should use "horde" to avoid misunderstandings.

• Wait. Anyone notice the zombies are facing away from him? As in ignoring him(you can tell some have their backs faced him). Could he perhaps have disguised with the scent?

• @dukeleto said: Well, at a certain point I think that bite will be Lee's best weapon to get to Clem and bring her to safety.

I see. BUT the zombies bite lee -

it either -

makes lee bite death go faster
    OR
    the zombies bite lees vital parts thus causing him to bleed out

• @dukeleto said: Well, at a certain point I think that bite will be Lee's best weapon to get to Clem and bring her to safety.

You can still be ripped to shreds without saving Clem. Being bitten isn't much of an advantage, though the potential to hide the bite from Radiobastard and trade yourself for Clems release is an idea. I'd love to lock myself in a room with him, then show him the bite.

• well with out spoiling a certain member of the tv show also in ep1 of the game, was up and around quickly considering they lost a leg, plus a certain brother of a loveable red neck lost a hand from being hand cuffed to a roof pipe..

so yeah lee could be suffering from blood loss..

anyone else wonder how he's kept his teeth so clean ? ;) ;)

This discussion has been closed.