User Avatar Image

NO TIME LEFT- New Fan Art from me ;)

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

Hello.
I'm Ertaç Altınöz, an illustrator from Turkey and I did a fan art for the last episode "No Time Left".

I don't know if there is a specific topic under the forum for fan art section and I may be so rude to share this here( If I'm mistaken, please inform me so I can delete this thread instantly). I'm new with the forums

I think the final chapter of "The Walking Dead" from TellTale Games is about to release. And here is a little tribute for their hard work from me. I found so much fun in the originals and looking forward to see the next season.

Everybody is curious about the ending, I know. Lets see...

Lee saves Clem.
Lilly gets back.
Kenny gets bitten by Clem's mother and he dissappears.
Everyone else is dead.
Lee, Clem and Lilly manage to bring the boat to the ferry with the van.
Lee sacrifices himself for Clem and Lilly to keep them safe.
Lilly takes the little girl with her to Woodbury. (!)

And Clem gives Lilly's dog, the name "Lee".

THE END

Not a happy ending but it is how it is. All comments are welcome.

I hope you like MY ending.
Lets wait and see what happens on the original's release date.

All the Best
Ertaç

P.S: You can see this image in a better resolution on my DeviantArt page.
http://ertacaltinoz.deviantart.com/art/No-Time-Left-336398894

58278268.jpg

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I love it! Great artwork and detail. I miss Lilly...good to see her again even if things look pretty bad....

• Clementine looks like Glenn in that picture :/ Nice work tho :))

• @RedKoolLoops- Ask me man, ask me how much I'm with it! :)
    @YamiRaziel- Thanks man, she might be guilty for what she did, but I think she just fits the Walking Dead universe. As Rick is realising in tv-series, this is not a democracy any more:P
    @DreadMagus- Thank you so much!
    @Kiel555- She must come back, I need her! (but she probably will not):(
    @TheShooter- Thank you, it is probably because of the coat Lee gave her which he wears during the game. ;)
    @QuarterPounderVlad- Thank you as well!

• @TheShooter said: Clementine looks like Glenn in that picture :/ Nice work tho :))

@TheShooter said:
    @TheShooter- Thank you, it is probably because of the coat Lee gave her which he wears during the game. ;)

What are you, mind readers? I was about to post both of this things. I've seen this thread in the front page since a few hours after it was published, I just didn't have anything to post because everyone already said everything I wanted to say by myself lol. What can I say... Nice work, the angle was a bit too extreme if you ask me, but everything looks awesome, still. I wish I had even half (at least a quarter) of your drawing skills. -clap clap clap-

• @Ghositex said: What are you, mind readers? I was about to post both of this things. I've seen this thread in the front page since a few hours after it was published, I just didn't have anything to post because everyone already said everything I wanted to say by myself lol. What can I say... Nice work, the angle was a bit too extreme if you ask me, but everything looks awesome, still. I wish I had even half (at least a quarter) of your drawing skills. -clap clap clap-

Thanks man; I'm appreciated.
    I choose this angle because I was after a scene as much zombie as it could have. The only thing I'm not satisfied is Lee's expression. He looks tired, he looks sad but he has no sign of a "sacrifice" feeling. Nah, it is still fair, I think.

And the one one the bottom right is me, though :P

I wish you a marvellous game experiment next week on NO TIME LEFT!
    All the Best

• Brilliant Fan art work might be the best I've ever seen

• @dukeleto said: Thanks man; I'm appreciated.
    I choose this angle because I was after a scene as much zombie as it could have. The only thing I'm not satisfied is Lee's expression. He looks tired, he looks sad but he has no sign of a "sacrifice" feeling. Nah, it is still fair, I think.

And the one one the bottom right is me, though :P

I wish you a marvellous game experiment next week on NO TIME LEFT!
    All the Best

That's you. And I see Shawn green in there lol

• @Hudomonkey said: Brilliant Fan art work might be the best I've ever seen

Now that's a compliment. Thank you!

@KingOfTheDead- Especially those are my friends on the left side of the image :)

Man, I don't know how they will find a permanent sheleter for Clem and remaining survivors at the end of the episode.
    I mean, the time is too short to both survive that herd and say a nice goodbye in a safe place...

Lee is totally fu.ked up. :(

• How did your friends react when they saw themselves as zombies? :D

Add Comment