User Avatar Image

Would you be here for an adult/teenage Clem?

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 565 users

If Clem is back in season 2, would you be here for an adult/teenage Clem?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A 10 year old Clem maybe, but they really can't go far into the future, at least not 10 or so years. I suppose if Kirkman gave the all clear but It's unlikely.

• @Yertos said: A 10 year old Clem maybe, but they really can't go far into the future, at least not 10 or so years. I suppose if Kirkman gave the all clear but It's unlikely.

It can only go about 2 years into the future and no more because thats as far as the comics have gone and the game cannot go ahead of the comic in terms of timeline

• kirkman could be planning some big reveal or twist in the story that could change the world in some way, i have heard he said the zombie apocalypse could go on forever, but that doesn't mean the world wont recover and just have to live with the zombie problem, i guess it wouldn't really matter to him if telltale made a game set 10 years in the future then he wrote that the worlds military fixes the problem (clears big city areas and build fortifications) in 5 years. but there is so much that could happen in 10 years and with nothing to base what the future of zombies are (do they rot and die in 10 years) it would be its own thing rather than TWD

• @thestalkinghead said: kirkman could be planning some big reveal or twist in the story that could change the world in some way, i have heard he said the zombie apocalypse could go on forever, but that doesn't mean the world wont recover and just have to live with the zombie problem, i guess it wouldn't really matter to him if telltale made a game set 10 years in the future then he wrote that the worlds military fixes the problem (clears big city areas and build fortifications) in 5 years. but there is so much that could happen in 10 years and with nothing to base what the future of zombies are (do they rot and die in 10 years) it would be its own thing rather than TWD

Im pretty sure there is alot of contract law and copyright which would stop any of that happening im afraid, plus Telltale said they want to stay true to the comic canon so they wont be making any changes to the world even if they could

• @Crixus said: Im pretty sure there is alot of contract law and copyright which would stop any of that happening im afraid, plus Telltale said they want to stay true to the comic canon so they wont be making any changes to the world even if they could

yeah i agree i don't think telltale would want to do anything that would make it impossible for it to be part of TWD universe

• Telltale tends to stick pretty closely to their source material. Advancing more than 2 years would not be possible.

• this game cannot go further than the timeline

• I think if Clem does survive she will be looked after by next seasons protaginist or at least be in the protaginists group and perhaps be looked after by someone else in the protaginists group at first at least

• This won't happen and I am kind of glad. The game will definitely not go over the comics timeline. Season 1 is Lee's and Clementine's story and I think Season 2 should be a whole different survivor's story.

• @ZacTB said: This won't happen and I am kind of glad. The game will definitely not go over the comics timeline. Season 1 is Lee's and Clementine's story and I think Season 2 should be a whole different survivor's story.

I want it to be with the same characters or at least some of the same characters because i want their characters and story to be further developed because i have become so attached to them.Also i think if we just have a completely new set of characters things will become somewhat repetitive in such that they will face the same kinds of challenges and difficulties

Add Comment