User Avatar Image

the carly vs doug choice

posted by s3phiroth04 on - last edited - Viewed by 435 users

im finished with episode 4 but title choice seems to confuse the devs..

considering u advertise her a person that knows lees past is one part but u say shes good with a gun

then u show doug with no combat skills advertised and is only good with technology

do seriously think this is a hard or even challenging choice?

the one with gun skills or the one without gun skills?

is what the choice comes down to whos ganna help me survive so thats kinda a hicup in the story imo

doug was a lost cause when u pretrayed him as the geek with no weapon skills

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @K0t0 said: !0BJECTION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP9PoBlFDp4

you are all FOOLS. Tell me....when was the scenario ever...SAVING Doug or carley?

*You all gasp in shock and your idiocy*

Exactly *smirk*, you arent suppose to know that one would die, all of you who use the "X is more useful" argument are not allowed in this discussion, for you have shown that you have cheated.

*Palm desk*

So, we have established that the scenario is 'Who do you HELP'.
    *Final pose before victory statement that none of you can possibly rebuttle*
    You carley lubbers have stated "Carley is more capable than Doug"
    Well then...if shes more capable...*Points at those guilty of saving Carley*
    Then WHY did you help her instead of Doug??
    * You all gasp once again as I smirk, my victory theme plays*
    Exactly, if she is as capable as you say, then if you were a decent human being you would have helped DOUG, in your belief that she could handle herself.

*Judge settles argument in favour of me, having pointed out your flawed arguments in one fell swoop*

in closing, you cant possibly play Lee as a good guy if you chose to help Carley over poor lil Doug.

The only people exempt from my epic pwnage are:
    1. people who were abled (i.e possess average intelligence) to already know my argument
    2. people who acknowledge that they wanted Doug to die without having cheated (a small minority of you)
    3. Those of you who admit that you chose to save her cuz she might bang you

The fact of matter is, most of you only saved her cuz of tits.

Game. Set. Match.

Woah, cool your jets there Rambo, these are nice people.

• A man who can fix stuff and make useful safety defences and alarm systems is more valuable than anyone who can use a gun
    Everyone can use guns

• But not everyone can score a headshot - which is the only way to kill a walker - with each bullet.

• @DreadMagus said: But not everyone can score a headshot - which is the only way to kill a walker - with each bullet.

Still even Clem
    who is just a little girl can get a headshot and save lives
    I still think it is more unique and honestly I could barely tell the difference between Lilly and Carley in episode 1

• @Hudomonkey said: Still even Clem
    who is just a little girl can get a headshot and save lives
    I still think it is more unique and honestly I could barely tell the difference between Lilly and Carley in episode 1

i had the same problem at first i think it may be the frown expression they both used

• I think they wanted Carley knowing your secrect to be a strike against her, since by saving Doug Carley couldn't spill the beans down the line at a bad time.

• See, that just nails it. Men suck at killing zombies.

Unless you're the main character.

Carley?
    Check.
    Lilly?
    Check.
    Clem?
    Check.
    Molly?
    Check.

Kenny?
    Lulwut?
    Larry?
    rofl.
    Ben?
    Beeach, plz.
    Mark?
    Not that I recall.

Edit: Now that I've typed that up and re-read it... I don't like it. We need more male zombie killing badasses.....

• carley was more useful and had a much bigger mission than doug (she helped save glenn) she even saved duck.

• It is all on preferences. in my opinion, I thought since Lily was in in the military or something she could teach everyone how to use a gun or they already knew. Doug was the only one who was a tech expert. I went with diversity. Plus, Carlys story of how Doug saved her showed he could be heroic when needed.

• @DreadMagus said: But not everyone can score a headshot - which is the only way to kill a walker - with each bullet.

Lee can, Clementime can, Kenny can, just about everyone could. No one could do the stuff Doug could.

Plus it is stupid to shoot, melee is what you need to use.

Add Comment