User Avatar Image

2nd TheWalkingDead FINALE SCREEN!

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 235 users

Telltale has released a new screenshot.

Come on, lets discuss :)a77ea3wciaado6jpglarge.jpg

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This must be after Lee rescues Clem. Whoever was left behind will help close the doors as Lee comes inside and is very weak. Why would we see what happens when Lee isn't around?

• "you ain't cool unless you pee your pants" haha Billy Madison!

• Oh no, they infiltrated the house!

• I get the feeling if the zombies get in Ben's gonna sacrifice himself for the others...

• What if when you get back...

Four people didn't come (Shown): You see them pushing against the door, where the other side is a bunch of walkers.

Three people didn't come: You see them struggling with the door, and one gets bit.

Two people didn't come: You see a horde of walkers going in through the door, and the two people run out the back of the house.

One person didn't come: You get back to the house, to see the place completely wrecked. There are walkers roaming around, and one dead body on the floor...

Please. None of this.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: What if when you get back...

Four people didn't come (Shown): You see them pushing against the door, where the other side is a bunch of walkers.

Three people didn't come: You see them struggling with the door, and one gets bit.

Two people didn't come: You see a horde of walkers going in through the door, and the two people run out the back of the house.

One person didn't come: You get back to the house, to see the place completely wrecked. There are walkers roaming around, and one dead body on the floor...

Please. None of this.

Ah geez, Kenny would be screwed if that were to happen XD

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: What if when you get back...

Please. None of this.

Poor Ben:p

• This makes me think that Walkers break through the door, and Lee gets the chance to only save 2 of his remaining party. I'm probably wrong, but I kinda want that to happen, just because it would make things more emotional.

• This is my prediction on this photo:

If everyone stays behind and doesn't go with Lee a group of zombies attack their house which could lead to another death or more.

• Christa -thinking- "Well for a negative state, my position is well enough to wind up to the back door..."
    Omid -thinking- "Did he touch me, did ... my ha...a scratch?.. oh... OH GOD!..."
    Ben-thinking- "This time, I'm done."

Kenny shouting: BEN! Not AGAIN, you mindless bloody idiot, .uck you and whole this city and everyone in it!"

:D

Add Comment