1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Wrighty said: I agree with you, Larry might have been alive. But is it really worth the risk? After what happened after his last heart attack and the stress he is under now, is it really worth gambling everyone's lives on him being alive? And sure Kenny killed(?) him in a gruesome and traumatising way but theres no other way to do it and they didnt have much time to decide anyway. They obviously reaminate quickly. Anyway it had to be Kenny's place to decide, it involves and affects everyone in the meatlocker. Its not like Lilly could do what needs to be done and you're Lee wasnt going to do the right thing.

I would like to add:
    he still had consciousness on his first heart attack,I'm pretty sure he had a sharp chest pain.
    now in the meatlocker; he probably had a heart failure, which made his heart stop.

he might had lived or not but who knows!

• Wrighty, my friend, I really don't want to argue this but,

MY LEE was doing a heart massage which you just mentioned my Lee wasnt going to do the right thing, when Kenny did his job.

And come on man, you sound like there is no other possiblity to deal with Larry at his very first seconds of his turning. I mean, I don't suppose he will jump as fast as a tiger to his first victim as soon as his eyes opened again as "dead".

If they were SURE that he was already dead, yes I was with you. They could take care of him with every God damn way.

These discussion is pointless as I said somewhere else on forums, that we are all playing different type of games. The thing is all our Kennies Lillies or Carleys are way too different from each other. These are all because of I didn't see Kenny by your way because I never met that guy.

And believe me, in my playthrough he was just a selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk.

And about that babbling I was mentioning was those nagging of him about "how they messed up" or "how will they die" or "how he doesn't want everyone on the boat" or bla bla bla bla...
    You might not see these as babbling but for me, his EVERY sentence is nonesense. Last two episodes to me were like wandering around without caring a single word of him. And I'm sure I'll not listen of him on the finale eighter. (Don't ever think I wish him side of me :) Unfortunately I couldn't get rid of him, when I said "I'm going for Clem cause she is like a family to me", he insisted joining me. And whatever I said I couldn't persuade him not to come with me.)

All the best and good luck on NO TIME LEFT with your Kenny.
    Cheers.

• "selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk."

"he insisted joining me"

You call him selfish and shifty and unfaithful and he insists on going on a suicide mission to help you save Clem? What a selfish bastard!

Also the cop that attacked Lee in ep 1 and the teacher that attacked Kat in ep 2 both jumped up as fast as tigers to start biting, so its safe to assume Larry will again.

Good luck in ep 5 to you aswell :D

• @Wrighty said: "selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk."

"he insisted joining me"

You call him selfish and shifty and unfaithful and he insists on going on a suicide mission to help you save Clem? What a selfish bastard!

Also the cop that attacked Lee in ep 1 and the teacher that attacked Kat in ep 2 both jumped up as fast as tigers to start biting, so its safe to assume Larry will again.

Good luck in ep 5 to you aswell :D

The cop was there lying for some time. God knows how long Lee was passed out.
    And about Kat, if you turn your back on a possible turner- especially open your neck necessarily- you deserve that instant attack.

Man, there are many ways to keep someone away from you if you are not sure he is dead(also about to turn) or not. If you are scared to approach him to check if he is dead,I'm sure there are other ways. If it is necessary I would have heap those salt blocks on him- especially on his limbs- than busting his head in front of his daughter, just a simple idea.

My friend, Kenny decided (?) to come with me but this is not because he has a gentle heart. He is still a selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk.
    He decided to came because I NEVER TREAT HIM AS HE DESERVED. I was always there for him, I tried to protect him and his family and I always did the dirty work for him.
    But what did he do in exchange for? ? ?

My Lee's only mistake was disagreeing his decisions. And this was enough for him to ruin my life, leaving me behind on many occasions, leaving me to death under fatal danger. What a BRO.

You can ask me, "So, why did you treat him so gentle?". Then I can simply answer, "I did, cause I'm not like a guy as Kenny is."

So, it was my succues to have him on board but not because of Kenny's personality (IF THERE IS A SUCCESS IN THIS SITUATION. :))

Take good care of Clem next week and if you ask me don't trust him while doing it.
    Mark my word.

• SPOILERS FOR TV SERIES SEASON 1-2: I mean, some say that the dead don't reanimate very quickly, like Amy from the TV Series. But remember Shane??? I agree with killing Larry.

• if you told Kenny to go fuck himself he will leave without you. Lol and I took Ben with me so that five seater boat will now only have three people. (Christa, Omid, and Kenny himself.)

• @george1120 said: if you told Kenny to go fuck himself he will leave without you. Lol and I took Ben with me so that five seater boat will now only have three people. (Christa, Omid, and Kenny himself.)

Yeah, I know it now, but back then when I was first playing I've choosen being polite (as everytime as with Kenny) while refusing him.
    Guy is a a selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk,
    +++ PLUS +++
    He doesn't see the big picture when he is not wanted

Man, guess what; I have whole group including Ben.
    And I was desperately desiring going alone!!!
    They just didn't let me be.

Ben + Kenny...
    I'm doomed, man. I'm really fucked up!

:D

• @dukeleto said: The cop was there lying for some time. God knows how long Lee was passed out.
    And about Kat, if you turn your back on a possible turner- especially open your neck necessarily- you deserve that instant attack.

Man, there are many ways to keep someone away from you if you are not sure he is dead(also about to turn) or not. If you are scared to approach him to check if he is dead,I'm sure there are other ways. If it is necessary I would have heap those salt blocks on him- especially on his limbs- than busting his head in front of his daughter, just a simple idea.

My friend, Kenny decided (?) to come with me but this is not because he has a gentle heart. He is still a selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk.
    He decided to came because I NEVER TREAT HIM AS HE DESERVED. I was always there for him, I tried to protect him and his family and I always did the dirty work for him.
    But what did he do in exchange for? ? ?

My Lee's only mistake was disagreeing his decisions. And this was enough for him to ruin my life, leaving me behind on many occasions, leaving me to death under fatal danger. What a BRO.

You can ask me, "So, why did you treat him so gentle?". Then I can simply answer, "I did, cause I'm not like a guy as Kenny is."

So, it was my succues to have him on board but not because of Kenny's personality (IF THERE IS A SUCCESS IN THIS SITUATION. :))

Take good care of Clem next week and if you ask me don't trust him while doing it.
    Mark my word.

Kat didnt know that dead people reaminate and anyway it shows that people reaminate quickly and jump up.

Larry was a very strong man, so you would have to heap ALOT of heavy salt licks on him and that would have taken alot of time. You gotta destroy the brain...

And Kenny came with you on a suicide mission to save Clem because you never treated him as he deserved? That makes absolutely no sense. He is obviously a better man than you give him credit for.

I would trust Kenny with my life and im sure Clem is in safe hands with him. I bet Lee's life on it :P

• @Wrighty said: Kat didnt know that dead people reaminate and anyway it shows that people reaminate quickly and jump up.

Larry was a very strong man, so you would have to heap ALOT of heavy salt licks on him and that would have taken alot of time. You gotta destroy the brain...

And Kenny came with you on a suicide mission to save Clem because you never treated him as he deserved? That makes absolutely no sense. He is obviously a better man than you give him credit for.

I would trust Kenny with my life and im sure Clem is in safe hands with him. I bet Lee's life on it :P

Then I'm afraid but your Lee is an "already" dead man. :D

Just play from the beginning when you finish the game, and not side with Kenny with his decisions.
    I'm not talking about threatening him or trying to kick Duck outside etc etc... I'm talking about general manners- like rationing food, leaving some place or not leaving... Decision type things I'm talking about.

You will suddenly discover the real Kenny in tears.
    Oh and, I'd like to add and no offense but,
    really really really ".uck Kenny" (he is the MOST irritating man of this game as replies of this thread proves)
    :P

Add Comment