User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 12.2K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • many people are dissipointed and so am i and i think she lived some one is even making a little book on how she survived and rejoined the group

• You're gonna stop playing a game because a character died?
    People will die, and just because they do doesn't mean you should quit playing, especially if it's a game like The Walking Dead, where you should EXPECT death.

• even though carley (and doug) was an awesome character bringing her back from the dead would be too horrible for her because she would have to travel for an insane distance and when she found out that katjaa,duck (and maybe ben) were dead,lee had been bitten and clemmy stolen by the "crazy fucker on the radio" she would probably put the bullet in her head herself because ultimatly lily prevented her from seeing those horrors :( i do miss carley though

• Yep was sad that Carley ended up dying. Although initially I had saved Doug, more because she had a gun and thought she'd be fine.

But I had 2 saves with Carley and Doug on each, obviously that's went to pot now.

But after the motel talk it was a tough loss for Lee.

FD

• Why did you have to kill carly😭. Doing this honestly made me cry in real life. Carley became my favourite character in any video game! I just wish that there was a way to save her but you guys pretty much ruined the best game I've ever played. But I'm still gonna finish the game because I bought all of the episodes at once. I just wish that you could of saved her somehow or that the bullet misses her brain and she somehow lives. I was even only Lily's side until this happened but once she shot Carley, Kenny And Clementine became the only people left that I can trust and Kenny Seems to hate me because I sided with Lily. Well you can probably guess I decided to leave Lily behind and will kill Ben if I get the chance.

• Seriously Carley is dead as sad as that is to say. There should have been an option to save her and still have Lilly leave in order for the comic canon. Unfortunately she is dead or a 99.5% chance of being dead.

What I would like is an alternate version of Season one where you can make additional choices. E.g you can pour all your affection into Lilly at the cost of Kenny's but in doins so you can persuade her not to shoot Carley/Doug. But she still leaves seeing as she threatened the group. So it still makes the game hard as Kenny still hates you but you can save Carley/Doug :D. If they made this I would easily buy it as I loved this game until Carley died.

• @RabidMonkey said: Seriously Carley is dead as sad as that is to say. There should have been an option to save her and still have Lilly leave in order for the comic canon. Unfortunately she is dead or a 99.5% chance of being dead.

What I would like is an alternate version of Season one where you can make additional choices. E.g you can pour all your affection into Lilly at the cost of Kenny's but in doins so you can persuade her not to shoot Carley/Doug. But she still leaves seeing as she threatened the group. So it still makes the game hard as Kenny still hates you but you can save Carley/Doug :D. If they made this I would easily buy it as I loved this game until Carley died.

It would be cool if they added some dlc for alternate outcomes for Carley and other characters

• These people who quit after Carley's death have obviously never seen the mediums of TWD.

• @T800kaz said: It would be cool if they added some dlc for alternate outcomes for Carley and other characters

No. Check alternative ending thread to see why. Could someone lock this thread? Carley is 1000000000% dead and no news for her seem to released.

• @Sotter said: No. Check alternative ending thread to see why. Could someone lock this thread? Carley is 1000000000% dead and no news for her seem to released.

That's hardly fair. Just because there's nothing new on a character doesn't mean any discussion about them should be forbidden. Otherwise every thread here would be locked excepting season 2 discussion.

Add Comment