User Avatar Image

In a ZA, would you kill your crying baby?

posted by Thadeum on - last edited - Viewed by 403 users

Let's face it.

Zombies are attracted by sound.

Your baby makes a LOT of sound. And it requires to be fed, and to have medicines that would get you in a lot of danger to seek for.

Would you kill your baby and hope to make another one later on better days,

or would you be ready to have both of you killed and turned to zombies ?

My opinion is simple. It would be hard, but I would do it. If my wife doesn't want to and is in denial, well, she can go carry him over... Outside.

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't have a kid. I answered yes. (Not planning to have one either) So, Would you like BOTH Of you to die, or just one? Do you know that, Well... Even if you risk yourself, The walkers would just break down in your house and eat you both. By killing the baby, you atleast save one life. Oh and kids are just yelling all day, I don't understand them.

• I suppose it all depends upon the actual situation and how far 'gone' you are. Obviously a sane, rational, person in a non-threat situation wouldn't even consider it but if there were dozens of ravenous zombies trying to get to you, being attracted by the baby's crying, and you knew if they got in they WILL eat you and your baby what then?

Genetically we are all predisposed to protect our children and close family so some of our genes can be passed on, but we are much more predisposed to protect ourselves.

I haven't got children and honestly I wouldn't do it if I was all there, but like I said in a snap decision situation where it is literally life and death for you both, will it be 1 death or 2?

• yes i would kill the baby and if mother make too much noise kill her as well then use there bodies as bait to escape if you are trapped

• @nomad098 said: yes i would kill the baby and if mother make too much noise kill her as well then use there bodies as bait to escape if you are trapped

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme

• A kid doesn't work like that. There're numerous ways to make a child stop crying, without like, killing him or her. I don't know why you couldn't just put you hand lightly in his mouth. It's not going to make him silent, but it should reduce a lot of the noise, and if we aren't too close to the doors( Where ,I guess, are the walkers) it should work just fine.

• @Lin001 said: There're numerous ways to make a child stop crying, without like, killing him or her. I don't know why you couldn't just put you hand lightly in his mouth.

Wtf kind of crack solution is that? :confused::p:)

• @Dildor said: Wtf kind of crack solution is that? :confused::p:)

What're you talking about? Maybe you didn't understand. I'm not trying to kill him lol, he's not going to be asfixiated, my hand wouldn't be in his noise. Would be in his mouth. So he couldn't cry louder. Gotcha?

If you didn't, try this: Talk. Then put your hand in your mouth, and talk again, the same thing in the same tone. And remember, lightly.

• @nomad098 said: yes i would kill the baby and if mother make too much noise kill her as well then use there bodies as bait to escape if you are trapped

If you're serious, then you have a sick mind. Humanity is screwed if you could kill your loved ones, to save your own skin.

• This is a stupid idea. If you are in this world the only way to really survive is to keep having children. That is the whole point, propagation of our species. If you would murder a child to save your own skin then what is the point of survival? You are far worse than a zombie for our species if you think this is the appropriate way to handle the issue. Besides if you are close enough to zombies for them to hear a child cry then you are already probably to close to them.

• This is reminding me of Crawford LOL.

Add Comment