User Avatar Image

Sexuality

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

So homosexual marriage finally seems like it's getting approval from the American public, to which I say Kudos! I'm firmly attracted to the female form myself, but I'd never want to keep someone from marrying someone else.

290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think N7 has left the conversation. (I hope so, anyway)

• It is weird though, right?

I mean like, I probably wouldn't buy a game if it and it's developers were really pro-baby murder.

... unless maybe it got really good reviews ...

Anyway, I'm glad it passed in so many states and I hope that it winds up here in PA in the near future too. I think I'll probably still go with the hetero option myself, though.

• @RetroVortex said: You realise this now!?

I mean the guy hangs around Ash's mom all the time and has Tracy as his manbitch! I thought it was obvious...

Tracy?

• @Shadowknight1 said: Tracy?

12279062280017.jpg

Let me sketch your picture.....

• Thanks for this thread, guys. I've been dating both genders for a few years, and it's nice knowing that not everyone is completely opposed.

• @ted12 said: Thanks for this thread, guys. I've been dating both genders for a few years, and it's nice knowing that not everyone is completely opposed.

Not at all. Infact I think bisexuals are really cool!
    (Best of both worlds eh? I'm jealous! ;D)

• Oh, that guy. Meh, I don't count the anime. Other than a catchy theme song, it broke so many of the games rules that I lost all interest. Great games, crappy tv show. Where Digimon had the opposite, great tv shows, crappy games.

As for the topic at hand, I'm glad tolerance is showing up, but I also agree that the government has no right to restrict marriages to Christian ideals.

• @ted12 said: Thanks for this thread, guys. I've been dating both genders for a few years, and it's nice knowing that not everyone is completely opposed.

Greedy. :-P

But yeah, it's nice that the discussion has remained civil. Given the rich background of ethnicities this forum has, I was expecting more people to be opposed. Or at least someone to try and put forward an argument against homosexuality. It seems most of the western world has accepted (if somewhat begrudgingly) us. Most people now are beginning to understand.

• @Friar said: Greedy. :-P

But yeah, it's nice that the discussion has remained civil. Given the rich background of ethnicities this forum has, I was expecting more people to be opposed. Or at least someone to try and put forward an argument against homosexuality. It seems most of the western world has accepted (if somewhat begrudgingly) us. Most people now are beginning to understand.

Not really. Just go look at one of the horrified articles talking about ParaNorman and the tiny throw-away gay line at the end. Just make sure you haven't eaten anything before reading because you'll probably start feeling a bit sick. I know I did. Then I felt rage. Not sure what happened after that.

I'd really put the more open attitude in this thread to the fact that the people on this board represent a younger element of the population that hasn't yet become entrenched in its ways (for the most part).

Add Comment