User Avatar Image

What is the most horrible ending you can think of

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 754 users

Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i open my eyes and realise it wasn't a game it was a coping mechanism to deal with the horror of the Zombie apocalypse

• anything similar to the ending of Assassin's Creed 3 or Dishonored.

• Lee gets to the Mash house and sees the man who kidnapped Clem.
    He is a Blue child who controls the zombies and Lee must now free clementine but to do so he must do one of the following:
    destroy the zombies which also kills all adults leaving children to rebuild the world, or he can control the Zombies and help rebuild civilization but he will be destroyed.
    Finally he can unite zombies and human DNA to create the best possible future.

• I've already stated the 2 worst endings I can think of

1. Clem is bitten and you have to put her down
    2. Everyone else is dead and you have to choose between leaving Clem with Radiobastard or taking her.

• You find out that walkie talkie guy is actually Chet and the walkers were his creation to stop people getting eaten by walkers. You can choose one of three colours and either kill the walkers and most of the survivors, take control of the zombies but die or combine humans and zombies so they can live in peace.

:P

• I think the most horrible ending would be Lee dying/turning after witnessing Clementine get eaten by zombies and then joining in on the feast :D Everyone else has gotten trapped on a tiny boat and the zombies can swim so they're fucked bahaha.

• actually the worst ending would be: Lee wakes up and it was all a dream.
    but that would be bad in a way that you didn't mean

• @Wrighty said: You find out that walkie talkie guy is actually Chet and the walkers were his creation to stop people getting eaten by walkers. You can choose one of three colours and either kill the walkers and most of the survivors, take control of the zombies but die or combine humans and zombies so they can live in peace.

:P

@Wrighty said: Lee gets to the Mash house and sees the man who kidnapped Clem.
    He is a Blue child who controls the zombies and Lee must now free clementine but to do so he must do one of the following:
    destroy the zombies which also kills all adults leaving children to rebuild the world, or he can control the Zombies and help rebuild civilization but he will be destroyed.

Great minds think alike.

• @Fezzan said: Lee gets to the Mash house and sees the man who kidnapped Clem.

too much mass effect 3 man :D.

the worst ending would be lee finding clementine who was raped, killed, and slowly being roasted over a fire about to be eaten by campman and his cannibals.

• Lee collapsing from his infection, only for a magical elevator to heaven to appear out of nowhere and lift him up into the skies. All of a sudden, a holographic image of Clementine appears before him and tells him that the walkers appear every 50,000 years to prevent humans from killing each other, but that their solution has failed and offers him three choices: Destroy all the walkers and those with bites, including himself. Combine walker and human DNA to create a new form of creature. Control the walkers to make them friendly. Alternatively, he can refuse and he'll get an ending where Clementine is talking on a holographic projection many years later talking of how Lee failed to stop the walkers. Otherwise, you get the same slide clip except it's different colours each time.

On a more serious note, I suppose it would be the entire group dying off. I had this idea that Clem will end up encountering her Dad, who's now a walker, and she'll either run towards it thinking he's not like the others or Lee can convince her not to. It all depends on how Lee's treated her, and the decisions he's made. If he's been good, she'll trust Lee enough, otherwise she'll run towards him and get herself bit. With all the others dead, Lee has the choice between ending his own life, wandering off or walking into a herd. But the thing is, YOU have to do it. It doesn't go automatically, you have to do it every step of the way. Each footstep, each movement. From loading the gun to putting it to your head, YOU have to do it to emphasise your actions.

Add Comment