User Avatar Image

What is the most horrible ending you can think of

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zombiedude101 said: Lee collapsing from his infection, only for a magical elevator to heaven to appear out of nowhere and lift him up into the skies. All of a sudden, a holographic image of Clementine appears before him and tells him that the walkers appear every 50,000 years to prevent humans from killing each other, but that their solution has failed and offers him three choices: Destroy all the walkers and those with bites, including himself. Combine walker and human DNA to create a new form of creature. Control the walkers to make them friendly. Alternatively, he can refuse and he'll get an ending where Clementine is talking on a holographic projection many years later talking of how Lee failed to stop the walkers. Otherwise, you get the same slide clip except it's different colours each time.

How would zombies appear every 50,000 years on earth if they basically killed all humans before and humans still managed to continue civilization?

• Lee turns into a walker and eats Clem.

• @DreadMagus said: Lee turns into a walker and eats Clem.

Don't let your imagination run away with you or anything.:cool:

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Jake said: Lee cures the zombie apocalypse by creating a serum of his own design at the end of episode four*. He and Clementine find a working helicopter and learn to fly it together, blanketing America in anti-zombie spray, or "Marsh Spray," as it's called (reason for that name to be revealed later, I don't want spoilers here). Lee marries Lilly or Carley, depending on player choice. In a rare playthrough, Lee can also marry Katjaa by means I don't want to reveal yet (again, spoilers).

* If Doug is in your group to help you, the serum is developed one episode earlier.

That's pretty horrible, don't you think?

• Clementine's mum finds Lee with Clementine, her and her bandit (super evil and creepy) gang kill Lee and all of Lee's group in really sadistic ways then her and Clementine walk off into the sunset and we see that Clementine's mum is bitten then credits roll

• They find out lee is immune to the zombie virus and later create a cure with lee's blood. Then they start cleansing the world of the walkers and recreate their lives the way they were before the outbreak.

The worst ending I can think of :P

• A very dramatic ending. Lee is on his deathbed and Clem is crying overhim. She apologizes for all she's done to him, Lee says it isn't her fault. The scene goes on. Lee is close to death now, "Clem, there is something I want to tell you, to clear my conscience before I go on." "What is it Lee?" "OPPA GANDAM STYLE" And the game just cuts to gandam style as the credits role.

• Lee wakes up after being knocked out from Danny in the meatlocker with Larry pounding on the door cursing at the St. Johns.... And hears the screams of Kenny being cut up by Andy in the cutting room...

• @Ghositex said: They find out lee is immune to the zombie virus and later create a cure with lee's blood. Then they start cleansing the world of the walkers and recreate their lives the way they were before the outbreak.

The worst ending I can think of :P

So basically the awful I Am Legend ending then?

• Lee turns into one of "them" and bites clementine in front of her parents, while all the people who came with you all die because of walkers. The end.

Add Comment