User Avatar Image

Who kidnapped clementine?

posted by Nonymous99 on - last edited - Viewed by 515 users

I'm confused with the story. In the end of episode 4 Clementine gets kidnapped by some mysterious person but what does he want with clem? I think it is the father of the boy in the attic but what are your suggestions?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nonymous99 said: I'm confused with the story. In the end of episode 4 Clementine gets kidnapped by some mysterious person but what does he want with clem? I think it is the father of the boy in the attic but what are your suggestions?



    There are many secrets along episode four, I think.
    What is Molly's secret agenda? (If there is one and I think there is.)
    Why did Vernon wanted Lee to give Clem himself?
    Was it all planned to force them to get into the manor by ringing the church bell?
    Why did noone ever know that Crawford was long f.cked up?
    For what did Molly exactly left the group for?
    Why does the kidnapper want Clem so badly? Is it about her parents?

    And was Clem really necessary meant to be that stupid.

    I don't know any of them but I'm with you there.
    I think he is EXACTLY father of the boy in the attic who kidnapped Clem if he is EXACTLY the same person who stalked Lee while he was burying the kid.

  • This really is the biggest mystery of the game. Who's on the other end of the walkie talkie? I've been theorizing all month and nothing feels right, can't wait to see who it is.

    Father of the boy in the attic would mean the biggest coincidence ever, of our group choosing the walkie talkie man's house as shelter. That would be a bigger coincidence than everybody holding up in Lee's family's drug store in episode 1.

  • He wants........ A kid. My guess. He wants to have a kid.

  • He's just using Clem as a means to get what he wants from the group. My guess is that he wants the boat, and he will only trade Clem for it.

  • @Dildor said: This really is the biggest mystery of the game. Who's on the other end of the walkie talkie? I've been theorizing all month and nothing feels right, can't wait to see who it is.

    Father of the boy in the attic would mean the biggest coincidence ever, of our group choosing the walkie talkie man's house as shelter. That would be a bigger coincidence than everybody holding up in Lee's family's drug store in episode 1.



    Couldn't be that anyway, the man wanted Clem in episode 3 as well when he learned that you were coming to Savannah.

    I wonder how he knows who we are though, since he says Lee on the walkie talkie in episode 3 he knows you're coming there in episode 3 and who clem. is.

    Too many questions.

  • I really have no idea. But i thinks he wants something from the group. It could be the boat, but he already contacted Clem before the group even found a boat. It seems weird to stalk a group of people in the hope they find something he could use.

  • @Zeruis said: He's just using Clem as a means to get what he wants from the group. My guess is that he wants the boat, and he will only trade Clem for it.



    How did he know about the boat? There was no guarantee that they'd even find a boat when Clem first started talking to the man. So I'm not sure why he'd want to use her as a bargaining chip when there may not have even been a boat to gain.

  • the owner of the car from EP 2 is my guess.

  • He's just some dude that wants to give her..... candy.

Add Comment