User Avatar Image

In a ZA, would you kill your crying baby?

posted by Thadeum on - last edited - Viewed by 405 users

Let's face it.

Zombies are attracted by sound.

Your baby makes a LOT of sound. And it requires to be fed, and to have medicines that would get you in a lot of danger to seek for.

Would you kill your baby and hope to make another one later on better days,

or would you be ready to have both of you killed and turned to zombies ?

My opinion is simple. It would be hard, but I would do it. If my wife doesn't want to and is in denial, well, she can go carry him over... Outside.

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Its abit like that movie where the mountain climber gets trapped and has to cut his own arm off with a penknife, so I was told, or he'll die. Now I don't know about anyone else but i'm going to have to be extremely far gone and extremely eager to get out to do that. Same with the baby, just the fact that zombies are at the door wouldn't be enough, i'd have to be at the absolute limit, having tried EVERYTHING before I'd even think about it and then i'd hesitate.

Personally i'd probably hesitate too long and get the chomp, and poor baby would too.

• as a parent your supposed to put your childs life above everything.
    So if that means having to fight hordes of walkers to try to save your baby then so be it.
    You dont take its life

• [LIST]
    [*]#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

[*]#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

[*]#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

[*]#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

[*]#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

[*]#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

[*]#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

[*]#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson:
    [*]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIfGj_55FHI

[*]#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

[*]#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."
    [/LIST]

• In the trail of tears many babys died when Native American woman held there mouth to keep them quiet. Once the Military went past the mothers would find they held the mouth to tight and they died. So in fear people can kill there own!!!

So in a zombie apoc im pretty sure the same would happen

• I was watching that show How i survived

A father was out hunting with his son and a grizzly bear Grab him up (the son) in its mouth and violently shaked him. The father fought the bear off and then it let go. It staired at the father and railed back ready to charge the father. He had a bow & arrow and said a pray "GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH" He shot one arrow as the bear charge and hit it dead center in the skull killing it as its body went foward slideing into him.

His son said im forever thankful for my dad he saved my life.

Now thats how a man is supposed to act with his child HE DEFENDS IT.

• My baby won't cry. 50% of my genes are at least enough to make anyone a winner and not a crybaby. On top of that it will probably be immune.

• @AceStarr said: I was watching that show How i survived

A father was out hunting with his son and a grizzly bear Grab him up (the son) in its mouth and violently shaked him. The father fought the bear off and then it let go. It staired at the father and railed back ready to charge the father. He had a bow & arrow and said a pray "GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH" He shot one arrow as the bear charge and hit it dead center in the skull killing it as its body went foward slideing into him.

His son said im forever thankful for my dad he saved my life.

Now thats how a man is supposed to act with his child HE DEFENDS IT.

...A zombie apocalypse is a complete different thing than a ... Hunting trip?
    The zombies will get you. You can survive animals, But can you survive the dead?
    Remember what Molly said.. "The dead always win". It's true.

• @DreadMagus said:

[QUOTE=Degenerate10;723833]The people who answered yes dont have kids.

This.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this. It's an easy answer if you know what it is to have children.

No.

Add Comment