User Avatar Image

What is the most horrible ending you can think of

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @shedim said: destruction
    control
    synthesis

I'll 1up ya.....

Left Button, Middle Button, Right Button, annnnnnnnnd the door to explosions.....

• To find Clem harmed. Her mother bit. Lee cant beat Radioguy and radio guy kneels over Lee and shoots him in the head then locks Lees body with Clems dieing mum. Then the camera zooms out with Kennys body outside to the sound of Clem crying....
    THEN!!! Gunshot. And a crying Clem walks alone onto the streets toward a hurd of Zombies.

• @SilencerSteven said: You're trapped in a room with Clementine and find out she is bitten. You have your pistol but it only has one bullet. You. A)Shoot Clementine. B)Shoot Yourself. C)leave the gun alone(you turn before Clementine and munch on her. And D)... (same thing as C.) Thank you very much

put lee and clementines heads together and have lee pull the trigger and try to get the bullet to kill them both.

• Clem survives and everyone else is dead, leaving an 8 year old alone in Kirkman's world.

• Oh my god, they killed Kenny!
    YOU BASTERDS!

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

If clem dies.That's horrible

• Much to his relief, Lee finds out the bites are just scratches after successfully rescuing Clem. They flee to the boat docks where Kenny and the rest of the group are waiting patiently for them. All back together again, they board the boat and head up the coast to find some place safe only to be eaten by a giant sea monster.

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Oh my god, they killed Kenny!
    YOU BASTERDS!

I think this might be the reason Kenny will survive to the end of the game. Telltale knows if they kill him, everyone is just going to yell this at their screens.

And how many Mass Effect 3 jokes can we fit into one thread?

Worst ending I can think of? Everyone in the group dies one by one during the trip to the Marsh House. Finally, Lee, starting to feel the effects of his bite, staggers into the building alone. Inside the doorway is a large staircase. At the top of the stairs stands Campman, laughing. Lee demands the he gives Clementine back. Campman obliges and tosses Lee her severed head. Enraged, Lee chases Campman up the stairs. He finally catches up to him on the roof, tackling him. With his hands around Campman's throat, Lee demands to know why this man took everything away from him. Campman reveals that he had absolutely no motive, it was just fun. With no more humanity left, Lee savagely beats Campman until his face is caved in. Once that's done, he gets up and staggers to the edge of the roof. He looks down and sees that the herd has made it to the Marsh House and there's a crowd of walkers filling the whole street. Lee cries and whispers "For Clementine" and then steps off the roof to his death. Credits.

But that's just off the top of my head.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@BlankCanvasDJ said:
    And how many Mass Effect 3 jokes can we fit into one thread?

Depends on the color of the thread.

Oh wait... that wasn't even funny.

Add Comment