User Avatar Image

Do you still have morals?

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 359 users

When you play your version of Lee, does your Lee still have morals as a sane human being and do you try to become a better man then you were before the ZA?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My Lee puts the group ahead. Never lies, steals, threatens, or kills people without reason. Although the body count's a bit high, my Lee has never killed anyone without a good reason, and for the safety of the group.

• My Lee still has morals. I've only killed exactly seven people, I keep count. All of those kills were justified. I killed five bandits that were attacking the motor inn, Duck before reanimation for Kenny, and finally before the ZA but it still counts, the senator. But, my Lee is slowly losing his humanity. After episode 3, when we lost the motor inn, after Lily killed Carly and I left Lily for dead, and after I killed Duck, then I threatened to kill Ben. Lee has been trying to keep his morals in check, but in episode five, he may just say "Fuck it".

• @Joshua1991 said: When you play your version of Lee, does your Lee still have morals as a sane human being and do you try to become a better man then you were before the ZA?

I personally still have morals, but my Lee seems to lose them from episode to episode... a Zombie apocalypse can be an arsehole, I guess.

• Morality sort of faded away around episode 3 for me. Now, instinct goes for survival. Stuff's going to go down in episode 5, and I probably won't question my own morality, but the safety of the group in general.

• Morals are a matter of perspective in the best of circumstances. Is it your moral responsibility to steal the food from the car to feed Clementine or are you morally obligated to kill the cannibals so they don't kill anyone else.

Every decision made so far can be argued as morally right regardless of your choice.

• For me it's survival first. I always tell the truth and never leave someone behind but I also have no issue about killing dangerous people or stealing from the car.

• My Lee is the same way. He lost most of his humanity is episode 3 too. After all the shit that happened who wouldn't.

• I just do what I would do.
    Normally that means killing everyone, I'm just that kind of guy.
    The only plus is that Kenny is my bro.

• @Wrighty said: For me it's survival first. I always tell the truth and never leave someone behind but I also have no issue about killing dangerous people or stealing from the car.

Same here. I was dishonest about my past at first, with one of the main reasons for eliminating Larry an Carly was because they knew, but after Lily tattled, I changed my ways.

Add Comment