User Avatar Image

unexplained theories thread

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 261 users

just in general, on every episode what things weren't explained or understandable, unseen characters or what theories do you have that you didn't understand, for example: the family in the picture back at the train.

PS to mods: IDK if something like this was done before D:

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The reality is clem also gave the supplies to the bandits, forcing ben to take the blame for her. This leads to kenny's family dying and eventually lee getting bit. Clem is the source for it all! :O

• @dinofire said: Who killed the train driver?

A sudden stop and a train window.

• @BlackPaladin said: The reality is clem also gave the supplies to the bandits, forcing ben to take the blame for her. This leads to kenny's family dying and eventually lee getting bit. Clem is the source for it all! :O

:O *Gasp*

• Ok here's one for you. If the radio guy kidnapped clem and she dropped the walkie talkie next the garbage where the walker was how come it stayed hidden and didn't pop out until lee reach for it.

I'm just sayian :)

• @Saylenia said: Ok here's one for you. If the radio guy kidnapped clem and she dropped the walkie talkie next the garbage where the zombie was how come it stayed hidden and didn't pop out until lee reach for it.

I'm just sayian :)

1.)The walker probably died there, reanimated in dat spot, stayed there, then when he smelled blood he bit Lee and Died.

2.) the radio bastard planned this!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

(weird how many of us are now calling zombies walkers, one day we wont know what zombies means and just call them walkers :P)

• I have no come back to that! i am ......speechless lol

• in the room where campman was killed, there is a door if clicked does nothing, and when you asked clementine she replies like "there's nothing there" .. seems odd they made that door clickable if there wasnt something important behind.

• @LGThomas said: How did Clem's babysitter turn if she was in the house all along? The house itself seemed like it had not been disturbed by anyone before Lee turned up.

Three possible explanations:

- she had been bitten before she arrived at the house, developed a fever whilst minding Clem and died

- the babysitter had an accident, i.e. she slipped and banged her head

- Clementine is in fact a psychopath and she killed the babysitter.

#3 made me laugh pretty good

• @dukieboy said: in the room where campman was killed, there is a door if clicked does nothing, and when you asked clementine she replies like "there's nothing there" .. seems odd they made that door clickable if there wasnt something important behind.

Point-and-click games usually let you interact with doors the player would consider interacting with.

For instance, if you wanted to leave out the window, you could try, but Lee would say he wasn't going to do that.

• How come zombies couldn't "climb" the body piles on the outskirts of Crawford?

#3 might explain how she was able to drag Lee into the store in Savannah ;).

Where are all the guns I've collected troughout the game?

Add Comment