User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 25.1K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We have a censored retail version but Steam does not sell the game and I want it on Steam and not retail.

• Playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Underwhelming when compared to the other Paper Mario games.

• @Zeruis said: Playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Underwhelming when compared to the other Paper Mario games.

Care to go into a bit more detail? Still on the fence on this game.

• Well i'm playing Black Ops 2, Now before everyone starts going on a rant about how Cod is overrated and all that, i'll say zombies and the story this time is really fun in my opinion :).

• Pre-loading Assassin's Creed 3 on Steam. OMFG SO EXCITED!!!

But... But... But there's also the final episode of the Walking Dead...
    and... and... And also LEGO The Lord of the Rings...

Why they all had to be released on PC on the same week?!?!?! :(

• @Secret Fawful said: I have nothing to do except yell at nerds on the internet.

Become the new Nostalgia Critic.

• Testing a new Gamecube Emulator with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Don't see any harm in it if Nintendo isn't selling the game new anymore.

So far the emulator seems to work. Got a bit of problems with the sound quality, but not a major issue. It even works with a 360 controller.

• Doing another playthrough of Infamous 2 to get trophies...i almost got the platinum trophy.

I am also playing Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Pretty good and Jak & Ratchet are great but Kratos is overpowered and Toro and Fat Princess are crap because it takes longer to get enough with super attacks in my opinion. But i think it's a fun online game :)

• @Gman5852 said: Care to go into a bit more detail? Still on the fence on this game.

The paper mario series had been known for its story and lovable characters. Sticker star doesn't really deliver in story, and there is a lack of solid characters. Mario and Peach are still there, but the humor that we've seen from Bowser in Thousand-Year Door and Super Paper Mario is gone.

Think of it as a simple mario platformer, except it's...paperized.

• @Zeruis said: The paper mario series had been known for its story and lovable characters. Sticker star doesn't really deliver in story, and there is a lack of solid characters. Mario and Peach are still there, but the humor that we've seen from Bowser in Thousand-Year Door and Super Paper Mario is gone.

Think of it as a simple mario platformer, except it's...paperized.

Wait..no Luigi?

Add Comment