User Avatar Image

Walking Dead is nominated for Game of the Year

posted by Noname215 on - last edited - Viewed by 745 users

Spike TV’s 2012 Video Game Awards has announced that The Walking Dead is on the list of nominees for Game of the Year! Good job, Telltale!

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • if it was working i would be there with you, the fix dosent work im afraid and im not the only one, im not a fanboy and dont get all emotional over a videogame like some i read on here, so dont vote just because its fashionable, i vote on the basis of the QOS i recieve from a company and the product it delivers, therefore no i dont think it should come anywhere near the top?! notihing rude about it?? more annoyance of being ripped off and ignored. if anyone is rude it is the game developer not me, for just that reason

• @Dildor said: game's success

i dont see it as a success that many people still cant download episode 4, thats my opinion, deal with it.

• Fine, then deal with my opinion too.

@GAZZAD said: i dont see it as a success that many people still cant download episode 4, thats my opinion, deal with it.

You are in a tiny minority experiencing this problem, so don't act like we are all having this issue.

@GAZZAD said: if it was working i would be there with you, the fix dosent work im afraid and im not the only one, im not a fanboy so dont vote just because its fashionable, i vote on the basis of the QOS i recieve from a company and the product it delivers, therefore no i dont think it should come anywhere near the top?! notihing rude about it??

That's how you judge what deserves to be game of the year?
    You clearly don't have any sort of criteria for voting game of the year, because it's apparent from your older post you've never done that before. (There is no giving a game a 0, you just vote for it, or one of the other games.)

If you won't stop posting crap, at least stop double posting it.

• @Dildor said: Fine, then deal with my opinion too.

You are in a tiny minority experiencing this problem, so don't act like we are all having this issue.

That's how you judge what deserves to be game of the year?
    You clearly don't have any sort of criteria for voting game of the year, because it's apparent from your older post you've never done that before. (There is no giving a game a 0, you just vote for it, or one of the other games.)

If you won't stop posting crap, at least stop double posting it.

no your correct dildo, i dont vote many games. i am humbled by you immense experience in voting for games, i should imagine it will take you very far in your life, all the best now.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

What is going on here exactly?

Dildor, how would you know about how many people have experienced DL problems?

Gazzad, there was a patch supposedly fixing the DL problems. Have you tried reinstalling the game, because that worked for me?

In any case, stop pestering each other. If someone wants to vote the game down because of bugs he's experiencing, I don't see why this shouldn't be a valid thing to do. But just trying to rile up people with six posts of the same possibly off topic content and with three posts in a row, that's just wrong and it won't continue.

Thanks.

• You're right.
    Sorry Gaz, I do hope you get your game up and working.

• @Vainamoinen said: it won't continue.

oh the irony..a bit like my game lol!!

but yeah i wont be posting here again, its obvious if you have a gripe your going to get slammed down by the fanboys. i was patient enough to wait a month then fired up my game to see if it was fixed and it wasnt and i havent got the time too reinstall and start again, that isnt a solution for me, so back on topic, I really hope it dosent win the top spot so that telltale can perhaps learn from it and provide games that work in the future, and if not then at least keep people informed and provide patches that work, i would be out on my ear if i acted in this way in my job..

bye!

• @GAZZAD said: oh the irony..a bit like my game lol!!

but yeah i wont be posting here again, its obvious if you have a gripe your going to get slammed down by the fanboys.

Says the person who did their best to slam down every positive post in this thread.

More on topic I actually voted a few days ago, they've certainly got an odd mix of games there.

• I've voted to all categories for Telltale's The Walking Dead! Telltale deserves it!

Good luck!

Add Comment