User Avatar Image

Episode 5 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA Nov 20th / ALL other platforms Nov 21st!

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 11.2K users

Whooops, late with this. :o

Get your guesses in FAST. I'll close this poll on October 31st, as information regarding the date will probably surface a bit quicker than usual.

There are no prices, this is just to check, reassure or refine your personal skills of guessing, interpreting release date statistics or to foresee obstacles or clear sailing in episodic releases. Guessing correctly will enable you to boast with your intelligence and have your opinion more valued come Fables or TWD Season 2. It's like a +20 bonus or something. :D

We're still guessing the PC/Mac date primarily, but what you guess is always a bit open to interpretation.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shortest episode? D: I was hoping it'd be pretty long cause it's the season finale! D:

I just checked the store again... 4:15 CST and still no sign of it. Growing more and more anxious as the hours pass!

• @Greglead said: As of 5:00 PM EST it is not up on the PSN or through the game itself.

Sure am glad we got this game first. Like what the fuck.

• oh my goodness,i cant wait till it comes out (i want these assumptions to be correct!) EP.4 didnt take this long, did it?

• I'm so fucking tired of Sony bullshitting like this, I've been waiting for so goddamn long, fuck you if you don't like my bitching, because were ALL thinking it. I really need some solid evidence that this shit will even come out today. I expected it this morning and it is now 5:23pm. Fuck that.

• @HailTWD said: oh my goodness,i cant wait till 6:00pm! EP.4 didnt take this long, did it?

I think EP4 hit around 4ish EST?

@HailTWD said: I'm so fucking tired of Sony bullshitting like this, I've been waiting for so goddamn long, fuck you if you don't like my bitching, because were ALL thinking it. I really need some solid evidence that this shit will even come out today. I expected it this morning and it is now 5:23pm. Fuck that.

I'm not blaming you for bitching at Sony. I just blame the people bitching at Telltale. Sony has pushed releases as late as 9 PM EST before :(
    Not saying that's the case tonight, God I hope not.

• I'm guessing the 6 PM EST guys are going to be correct.

• @HailTWD said: oh my goodness,i cant wait till it comes out (i want these assumptions to be correct!) EP.4 didnt take this long, did it?

nope, had episode 4 quarter to 4, i think part of the reason its taking so long is the way the new store is, i think that mabey things wont appear until the store fully updates, in other words right now searching for it is pointless

• @Atomicfox91 said: I'm so fucking tired of Sony bullshitting like this, I've been waiting for so goddamn long, fuck you if you don't like my bitching, because were ALL thinking it. I really need some solid evidence that this shit will even come out today. I expected it this morning and it is now 5:23pm. Fuck that.

I lold reading that.

Go on!

• @Nathanial said: I'm not blaming you for bitching at Sony. I just blame the people bitching at Telltale. Sony has pushed releases as late as 9 PM EST before :(
    Not saying that's the case tonight, God I hope not.

Yeah, not bitching at telltale at all. They put the game out there when they said they would, but Sony is the one torturing us with this bullshit. They shouldn't lump this game in with 9 others that need to be released today too. I just hate this waiting bullshit.

• @Atomicfox91 said: I'm so fucking tired of Sony bullshitting like this, I've been waiting for so goddamn long, fuck you if you don't like my bitching, because were ALL thinking it. I really need some solid evidence that this shit will even come out today. I expected it this morning and it is now 5:23pm. Fuck that.

Where are you guys getting these weird expectations from? As far as I know, all they've said is that it's coming out on the 20th on PSN NA. It's still the 20th across NA, so they still have time to live up to their promises. When the 21st rolls around, you can bitch to your hearts' content. Until then, you're acting like spoiled children.

Add Comment