User Avatar Image

Will Lee Survive?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 728 users

What do you think, Will he?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ghositex said: Then this thread is just spam, we all know Lee is NOT going to make it, the few ones that are saying that they "will find a cure" or that Lee is "immune to the virus" just don't know anything about the walking dead. The only cute is amputation of the infected area right after you were bitten, nothing else.

You really need to get a sense of humor...

• I'm hoping for a miracle because Lee makes the game for me, each character has their own persona, but they got Lee perfect, he's an intelligent, level headed, no mess guy who's out to do his best (given the circumstances) :P When Lee got bitten I was (and still am) in shock, it was the most unexpected way for Lee to get bitten, just out of no where, then when Lee is looking out of the morgue, hearing the moaning of the walkers, I got a real sense of dread for Lee, the fact he knows that he only has so much time left until he become one of the things he's been fighting so hard against :'( and the fact he's lost Clem, that as well.

• ok hes bittern but what pisses me off is that hes going to die but there making a walking dead 2 that obviously isnt going to be the same characters so what they do is keep making us spend our money just to kill him off and make a new game for us to buy. if the second game dosn't have the same caracters im going to not buy it and never buy a game of yours again.

• No, our chunk of testosterone known as Lee will survive!

• hell ya He cutting off his arm is a choice

• @chiefzackery said: hell ya He cutting off his arm is a choice

I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, but if this comes up in episode 5. I will find you...

• @C`nr said: I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, but if this comes up in episode 5. I will find you...

If you could cut of his arm would you?

• @C`nr said: I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, but if this comes up in episode 5. I will find you...

Ummmmmmmmm your in the wrong place then is this the spoiler part or the discussion your in the wrong place GTFO if you dont want to hear spoilers

• SPOILER
    Well, now we know. :(

• @chiefzackery said: Ummmmmmmmm your in the wrong place then is this the spoiler part or the discussion your in the wrong place GTFO if you dont want to hear spoilers

The thread is "Will Lee Survive" not "Did Lee Survive". So stfu. :)

And if I could it would depend on if I think I can stop the bleeding... Not point chopping the arm if you can't stop the bleeding....

Add Comment