User Avatar Image

Episode 5 early PS3 discussion **ENTIRE EPISODE SPOILERS STAY BACK IF YOU HAVENT BEAT

posted by cojemo on - last edited - Viewed by 995 users

I decided to open a thread for any of the PS3 gamers who want to talk about it without spoiling for others. again, SPOILERS!

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @cojemo said: I never cried EVER because of a game, and this game caused me to. Kenny has been my bro since the beginning. we agreed on everything..... except Ben. I saved him. when Ben fell and the zombies started coming, I wanted to leave him. Kenny wanted to stay. I decided I would fight to the end with him. when he shoved me through that gate, I started crying sooooooo much. the next 5 minutes were all silent Lee. so sad. ;(

I was in denial. I even said "maybe he got away" but the after stats confirmed what I thought I saw in the ally from the bird view :(
    If saving dropping Ben in episode 4 saves Kenny I'm going to be pissed. ;_;

@cojemo said: Oh and I chose for her not to shoot me, it was a waste of a bullet and I didn't want her to have to do that.

I thought, as cold as it sounds, it would tough Clem up a bit to make her put me down. Spread your wings and fly, little one, you need this last push to help you fully develop.

• @cojemo said: I never cried EVER because of a game, and this game caused me to. Kenny has been my bro since the beginning. we agreed on everything..... except Ben. I saved him. when Ben fell and the zombies started coming, I wanted to leave him. Kenny wanted to stay. I decided I would fight to the end with him. when he shoved me through that gate, I started crying sooooooo much. the next 5 minutes were all silent Lee. so sad. ;(

Well I let Ben die in my game in episode 4, for me it was Christa that jumped down and Kenny saved her.

• @TWDfan1199 said: I forgot the blonde hair girl's name, but wasn't she confirmed to being in episode 5?

Molly. She wasn't confirmed, everyone just assumed because it was impossible to get her killed in Episode 4. Maybe that means she'll come back in Season 2.

Oh and I chose for her not to shoot me, it was a waste of a bullet and I didn't want her to have to do that.

What happens then? Does she just walk out?

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Molly. She wasn't confirmed, everyone just assumed because it was impossible to get her killed in Episode 4. Maybe that means she'll come back in Season 2.

What happens then? Does she just walk out?

Yeah, she just walks away and you see Lee pass out basically.

• Well that's certainly less dramatic.

• Is it possible for Lee to not get shot during the fight with Campman?

• @TWDfan1199 said: Well I let Ben die in my game in episode 4, for me it was Christa that jumped down and Kenny saved her.

Did Christa survive? in my game ben got impaled on a spike and Kenny stayed with him till the end. I felt it was a fitting end for him.

• This is the first game I ever cried. From the beginning whether to cut off Lee's arm to the very end there's so many hard choices to make.

• User Avatar Image
    shammack Telltale Staff

@Nathanial said: Is it possible for Lee to not get shot during the fight with Campman?

Yes.

• @cojemo said: Did Christa survive? in my game ben got impaled on a spike and Kenny stayed with him till the end. I felt it was a fitting end for him.

yes, Kenny had her climb on her and he got her out of there. As far as I know she and Omid were still alive at the end.

Add Comment