User Avatar Image

The End: For those who has completed the game;)

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 507 users

Hi,
I know it is a bit early for this thread, but the end is near.
Since I'm very curious about others' success, I'd like to open this threat for people who may want to share their endings with others.

If you'd like to attend the chitchat, please share how the story ended for your characters, here tomorrow!
And if you haven't played it yet, don't take a look at below!

And maybe with this, we can prevent ourselves from learning ANY kinds of spoiler from all around the thread. It's much safer and it has much respect, huh?

I'm playing the last episode as soon as it is released hence I am not going for working tomorrow!
I wish good luck to everyone, as well.
Are we ready?

!ATTENTION! For those who hasn't completed the game, there may be ULTRA MEGA MAJOR spoilers ahead!!!

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BlankCanvasDJ said: I...I need a hug...

We....we all do

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: I...I need a hug...

Awwwww,....
    I still haven't played it yet!

But you can share your ending here. I'm not reading till I play myself.

And about that hug, come here bro! You deserved it. :)

• I am speechless...

Okay, this episode was fucking AMAZING. It really brought "tailored" experience in focus. I want to know what happens if I didn't bring some people along with me. I want to know what happens if you kill Ben 4th episode and he doesn't fall and get stabbed by that spike. Would Kenny fall instead? Would Kenny live through it and die a different way? Best episode by far, but I was really shocked the way they wrote Campman (Did they even mention his name?) I thought it was really cool and him stating some of Lee's bad decisions really makes it's a tailored experience and makes me feel like what I did was impactful.

Although, I thought it was weird he didn't sound as creepy in person. He sounded creepy as hell on the talkie but then once you meet him it's not as bad. It was really sad when he was calling you out as a bad guy, and switching the places. It really make you think... Are you any better than him? He didn't come off crazy or sociopathic, until he was talking to his wife's head in the bag. I don't have subtitles on, so I'll have to replay, but I was confused what happened with his son, daughter, and wife. I know he took his son out hunting or some shit and he turned out dead. His wife and daughter died because they had no food, since Lee and the group stole everything. I know that but not the nitty gritty details.

The ending was so fucking sad... I was holding back tears. I thought it was cool that you could tell Clementine and say your goodbyes and give her advice, although I do think they kind of dragged that out a little long, but that's my only complaint. Plus, I think it was nice for Clementine to actually see her parents dead. She now knows and it's more of a reality to her. Even though it was sad as fuck.

I thought it was AWESOME that you could tell Clementine how to escape and give her tips. I thought it was awesome and a great way to use the point and click style of the game. Really fleshed it out. I just want to play again because I have a feeling the end can change on how you make the choices.

Although, I was confused how Lee dies at the end if you cut off his arm... I thought it would of saved him..? I guess not. Maybe he lost too much blood or the walker infested blood already spread once he got bitten. The ending after the credits was really interesting. The two shadows is defiantly Christa and Omid. I think they will make good parents for her, and I'm so fucking excited for Season 2.

• How does Kenny die if you let Ben die? Is it Kenny who falls instead?

• @george1120 said: How does Kenny die if you let Ben die? Is it Kenny who falls instead?

I read that in a another thread, that Christa is the one who falls. Kenny saves her and he still dies.

• @george1120 said: How does Kenny die if you let Ben die? Is it Kenny who falls instead?

The group comes across a big, dark, gaping hole in a roof. Kenny accidentally knocks the radio into it. Christa jumps in after it but they can't reach her to pull her back up. So Kenny jumps down and boosts her up, then zombies come and he's overrun.

...it's pretty ambiguous though. He backs further into the room, out of sight, and you hear him yelling and firing his gun and then you hear it stop. You never see him die.

Which I find...suspicious.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: The group comes across a big, dark, gaping hole in a roof. Kenny accidentally knocks the radio into it. Christa jumps in after it but they can't reach her to pull her back up. So Kenny jumps down and boosts her up, then zombies come and he's overrun.

...it's pretty ambiguous though. He backs further into the room, out of sight, and you hear him yelling and firing his gun and then you hear it stop. You never see him die.

Which I find...suspicious.

neither if you save ben but they petty much confirm he died. (Telltale probably didn't want to show a gruesome death where kenny shoots ben and kenny gets eaten. if you remember the duck killing and the zombie boy we never see the bullet shoot them from up close directly. And I think we can believe Lee when he says they both died.

• Chris, of they cut his hand off within moments of it happening, then yes, he probably could have survived, but they waited to long, and the infection spread from his arm before they amputated.

• @george1120 said: neither if you save ben but they petty much confirm he died. (Telltale probably didn't want to show a gruesome death where kenny shoots ben and kenny gets eaten. if you remember the duck killing and the zombie boy we never see the bullet shoot them from up close directly. And I think we can believe Lee when he says they both died.

Yeah but this hasn't exactly been a game that shies away from showing you what happens. It did it a couple times when the scene called for it, but even in Duck's case, it made us pull the trigger (the zombie boy doesn't count, you can choose to step on his head...in close up).

It just seems weird that they wouldn't show the death of the third most important character in the game. I dunno, I'm thinking Kenny might make some miraculous escape.

Add Comment