User Avatar Image

Episode 5 early PS3 discussion **ENTIRE EPISODE SPOILERS STAY BACK IF YOU HAVENT BEAT

posted by cojemo on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I decided to open a thread for any of the PS3 gamers who want to talk about it without spoiling for others. again, SPOILERS!

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did anyone not chop off Lee's arm? I did it because I figured that was the only chance he had.

• @AJJets said: This is the first game I ever cried. From the beginning whether to cut off Lee's arm to the very end there's so many hard choices to make.

By the way, who here cut off Lees arm? I didn't. what happens through the game ( dialogue, events, etc )

• I chopped off Lee's arm.

if Ken saves Christa, is his fate not so.. ambiguous? I know he IS dead but... I was in denial because I'm one of those "if I don't see the body then I won't believe they are dead" type of people.

Also, that twist with campman.. made my jaw literally drop.
    What happens if you didn't take the supplies from the car?

• @Nathanial said: I chopped off Lee's arm.

if Ken saves Christa, is his fate not so.. ambiguous? I know he IS dead but... I was in denial because I'm one of those "if I don't see the body then I won't believe they are dead" type of people.

you don't see Kenny die, you hear him saying things like "get off me" and then something like "I'm alright, you guys go". but you don't actually know for sure if hes dead, just assume that hes dead.

• @Nathanial said: I chopped off Lee's arm.

Also, that twist with campman.. made my jaw literally drop.
    What happens if you didn't take the supplies from the car?

Yeah, that twis with Campman surprised me to. I liked how he brought up all your wrongdoings as well.

• @TWDfan1199 said: you don't see Kenny die, you hear him saying things like "get off me" and then something like "I'm alright, you guys go". but you don't actually know for sure if hes dead, just assume that hes dead.

That's what happened in my game. You see a hoard chowing down on a body, but it could have been Ben. That's why I was in such denial.

unlesss Telltale has a trick up their sleeves for season 2. there's that denial kicking in again...

@TWDfan1199 said: Yeah, that twis with Campman surprised me to. I liked how he brought up all your wrongdoings as well.

Yeah, it made me feel like a piece of shit. Almost made me consider letting him take Clem.. until I realized what's in the bag...

• @Nathanial said: if Ken saves Christa, is his fate not so.. ambiguous? I know he IS dead but... I was in denial because I'm one of those "if I don't see the body then I won't believe they are dead" type of people.

So Kenny's death is ambiguous in both cases? That's...interesting.

• @Nathanial said: That's what happened in my game. You see a hoard chowing down on a body, but it could have been Ben. That's why I was in such denial.

unlesss Telltale has a trick up their sleeves for season 2. there's that denial kicking in again...

Yeah, it made me feel like a piece of shit. Almost made me consider letting him take Clem.. until I realized what's in the bag...

Yeah I didn't see a hord chowing down on someone, it was a "I'm not sure if hes alive or not but I'm going to assume he died" moment.

• @TWDfan1199 said: AWFUL EPISODE!! I can't believe it was that bad, I am really disappointed. I LOVED episodes 1-4, but this one was terrible, not only that but extremely short. I just beat it.

In a way I agree.But I wouldn't say terrible.

I'm a bit dissapointed about who was on the other end of the walkie-talkie.I feel it would've been more interesting if he were someone from Lee's past or even the Crawford leader.

Also,maybe it's just me,but I thought it was bit silly when Lee was all gung-ho in the street with the walkers.Tell me why they all weren't after him?Sure a few were but most just didn't seem to care.

About Lee's death,it's about what I expected.It was sad but I wasn't bawling.The whole "goodbye" sequence didn't satisfy me.I was waiting for the option to tell Clem that I loved her.Just would've been more of a closure for me.

Oh I just remembered something that made me laugh.When the gang was trapped in the house upstairs and we're preparing to shoot,did anybody think of Charlie's Angels?lol We did the poses I swear.

But yeah.The episode was good but could've been better in my opinion.Please don't anyone kill me.lol

• I thought EP.#4 was the best and this episode was the worst. Still a great game.

Add Comment