User Avatar Image

Episode 5 early PS3 discussion **ENTIRE EPISODE SPOILERS STAY BACK IF YOU HAVENT BEAT

posted by cojemo on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

I decided to open a thread for any of the PS3 gamers who want to talk about it without spoiling for others. again, SPOILERS!

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @cojemo said: Did Billythimble get his arm cut off? I shot him, but I had both arms.

I had Lee get his arm cut off. I also managed to get shot in the fight with Campman, and while i was fighting him, Clem shot him in the head.

• @Nathanial said: I chopped off Lee's arm.

if Ken saves Christa, is his fate not so.. ambiguous? I know he IS dead but... I was in denial because I'm one of those "if I don't see the body then I won't believe they are dead" type of people.

Also, that twist with campman.. made my jaw literally drop.
    What happens if you didn't take the supplies from the car?

He mentions that Kenny, Kat and everyone else took the stuff.

Man, despite being short, I kinda liked the fact that it felt a bit different than the previous 4. Pretty sad ending. I also enjoyed the music when Lee was fighting through the walkers and the ending music. Also, I'm wondering if anything changes if you tell Christa and Omid that Kenny's gonna take care of Clem.

Oh, what happens with the boat if you go alone.

• @Nathanial said: I had Lee get his arm cut off. I also managed to get shot in the fight with Campman, and while i was fighting him, Clem shot him in the head.

Yeah, but we don't know if anyone who had one arm shot him. I had both arms and shot him.

• @Nathanial said: I had Lee get his arm cut off. I also managed to get shot in the fight with Campman, and while i was fighting him, Clem shot him in the head.

I'm assuming Campman will shoot you if you chopped off your arm. If you didn't, you can't get shot by him. However, you can chose to let him die or become a walker if you have both arms.

• @cojemo said: Yeah, but we don't know if anyone who had one arm shot him. I had both arms and shot him.

My Lee had 1 arm and I shot him in the head.

• @cojemo said: Yeah, but we don't know if anyone who had one arm shot him. I had both arms and shot him.

I had one arm and I shot him

• @george1120 said: I'm assuming Campman will shoot you if you chopped off your arm. If you didn't, you can't get shot by him. However, you can chose to let him die or become a walker if you have both arms.

I chopped off my arm and he didn't shoot me. I didn't kill him myself but Clem hit him with a bottle, then I got into a fist fight with him, and Clem shot him in the end.

Lots of different outcomes, I see!

• Do you guys think we will be able to use our saves for Season 2?
    I would love to see Clem doing everything I asked her to. Stay away from cities, find Omid and Christa.

• Did anybody notice at the credits that the guy who voices the guy on the radio is different from the one that voices the Campman? I didn't get that. Two different voices, same guy? Doesn't make sense, unless.....

• @MaKTaiL said: Did anybody notice at the credits that the guy who voices the guy on the radio is different from the one that voices the Campman? I didn't get that. Two different voices, same guy? Doesn't make sense, unless.....

they were the same person, and they did have different voice actors. It made sense actually.

Add Comment