User Avatar Image

The End: For those who has completed the game;)

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 567 users

Hi,
I know it is a bit early for this thread, but the end is near.
Since I'm very curious about others' success, I'd like to open this threat for people who may want to share their endings with others.

If you'd like to attend the chitchat, please share how the story ended for your characters, here tomorrow!
And if you haven't played it yet, don't take a look at below!

And maybe with this, we can prevent ourselves from learning ANY kinds of spoiler from all around the thread. It's much safer and it has much respect, huh?

I'm playing the last episode as soon as it is released hence I am not going for working tomorrow!
I wish good luck to everyone, as well.
Are we ready?

!ATTENTION! For those who hasn't completed the game, there may be ULTRA MEGA MAJOR spoilers ahead!!!

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Greglead said: Chris, of they cut his hand off within moments of it happening, then yes, he probably could have survived, but they waited to long, and the infection spread from his arm before they amputated.

He also could have just died from blood loss.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: He also could have just died from blood loss.

That's probably the case.

Do you know Campmans name? (The guy on the radio)

His story was really interesting, he didn't seem like a crazy or bad guy until you see him talking to his wife.....s HEAD AS A MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIE. I thought he was going to be more interesting of a character honestly. Apparantly, he is just some guy that went hunting with his son, lost him. Lost both his wife and daughter. Anybody would be tramatized by that... Maybe even go crazy, and he did.

I can see why he wants revenge though. He blames his family's death on Lee and/or the group.

• Did anybody notice at the credits that the actor who voices the guy on the radio is different from the one that voices the Campman? I didn't get that. Two different voices, same guy? Doesn't make sense, unless.....

• @Christoaster said: Do you know Campmans name? (The guy on the radio)

No. In fact, after he dies, if you move your cursor over him, it just says "Stranger", which I actually found a little disturbing.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: No. In fact, after he dies, if you move your cursor over him, it just says "Stranger", which I actually found a little disturbing.

Wow... That's lame... Kind of a let down with him to be honest. Different voice actor... I was thinking he was going to be more evil and twisted especially with that creepy voice. Was really weird how that went down.

Can't believe they just mention the main antagonist of this series as "stranger"...

• [quote]Wow... That's lame... Kind of a let down with him to be honest. Different voice actor... I was thinking he was going to be more evil and twisted especially with that creepy voice. Was really weird how that went down.

Can't believe they just mention the main antagonist of this series as "stranger"...[/quote]

But that's the point. The main antagonist wasn't some incredibly twisted maniac (though talking to his wife was twisted), he was a calm, rational, normal guy who's name you never even know.

You always expect the bad guy to be someone like the St. Johns who, let's face it, we're probably pretty messed up in the first place. But this guy? He was just a normal guy. In fact, before everything went down, he seemed like he was a better man than Lee even was. This is what losing everything did to him. I think that's a lot more interesting, and a lot more disturbing, than just some evil lunatic. This guy could have been anybody.

• How do you get to the point inn the trailer, when Kenny and Lee are in an alley and Kenny tells Lee to go?

• @EverydayNormalGuy said: How do you get to the point inn the trailer, when Kenny and Lee are in an alley and Kenny tells Lee to go?

Save Ben, get Kenny to like Ben, Go with Kenny to help Ben.

That scene was so depressing :(

• Okay, I want to know what happens if you cross the sign first before Christa and Omid. Does Lee still fall?

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: But that's the point. The main antagonist wasn't some incredibly twisted maniac (though talking to his wife was twisted), he was a calm, rational, normal guy who's name you never even know.

You always expect the bad guy to be someone like the St. Johns who, let's face it, we're probably pretty messed up in the first place. But this guy? He was just a normal guy. In fact, before everything went down, he seemed like he was a better man than Lee even was. This is what losing everything did to him. I think that's a lot more interesting, and a lot more disturbing, than just some evil lunatic. This guy could have been anybody.

Wow... I never thought about it that way... I guess things were better the way they went down then.

Add Comment