User Avatar Image

Kenny ... ( episode 5)

posted by Tracerhaha on - last edited - Viewed by 744 users

Why did you have to go and be a hero?

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What a perfect ending for him. At least I think so.

• Well, we never really SEE him die. Maybe he'll make a cameo appearance in Season 2. :D

Kenny's big speech about not giving up when things get tough makes me think he's too much of a bad-ass to An Hero on us. :P

• His actions actually really made me respect him more than I already did. I'm pretty sure he'll back in season 2. Either Alive, as a corpse, or as a Walker. Hopefully the first.

• Has someone killed Ben in Episode Four? I'm wondering what happens to Kenny if that were to occur.

• @Hidan13 said: Has someone killed Ben in Episode Four? I'm wondering what happens to Kenny if that were to occur.

He makes it across, onto the rooftop with you. You walk across the make-shift bridge, between the two buildings. Dialogue is exchanged, then he slaps your shoulder (Or something) when you get to the hole in the roof. You drop the radio into it. There are no walkers in there, so Christa jumps down to get the radio (The scene you see in the previews). The walkers show up, Christa can't get out, Kenny jumps in. Christa is hoisted up and saved. Kenny dies. Kenny "supposedly" dies, no matter what route you take.

.....However, we never really see his death. :)

• @Hidan13 said: Has someone killed Ben in Episode Four? I'm wondering what happens to Kenny if that were to occur.

he ends up living a bit longer. no one falls and no one gets impaled. in the next scene later on where if you let ben live you look down that whole to see a bunch of zombies, if you let ben die in episode four there are no zombies seen but they can be heard and smelled, so they know zombies are hiding in the dark. Kenny then pulls a Ben and accidentally shoves Lee which causes the walkie talkie to fall down and Christie picks it up because she thinks that's the only way they can find Clementine. She can't climb back up and she can't jump high enough to reach their arms so Kenny relaizes that she was not only pregnant, but he made so much talk in the attic that it was time for him to back it up and he goes down, lifts Christie up from the feet, and is alone with thirty plus zombies shooting at them (somehow he has more bullets and his death isn't seen just like how his death wasn't seen if you saved ben.)

• This most is likely not to happen,but what if you play as Kenny in season 2? I hope we at least get to see how he got out, if he did live.....

• In my second playthrough of the episode, I didn't fire my gun during the home invasion to see if it would make a difference, since they make a point of having Ben return your gun to you.

I noticed that Lee says that he has 'just a few rounds' and Kenny asks for your bullets, but I messed up and told him I wasn't leaving him, so I don't think he actually took them. Has anyone managed to give them to him, and did that seem to make a difference?

• @george1120 said: he ends up living a bit longer. no one falls and no one gets impaled. in the next scene later on where if you let ben live you look down that whole to see a bunch of zombies, if you let ben die in episode four there are no zombies seen but they can be heard and smelled, so they know zombies are hiding in the dark. Kenny then pulls a Ben and accidentally shoves Lee which causes the walkie talkie to fall down and Christie picks it up because she thinks that's the only way they can find Clementine. She can't climb back up and she can't jump high enough to reach their arms so Kenny relaizes that she was not only pregnant, but he made so much talk in the attic that it was time for him to back it up and he goes down, lifts Christie up from the feet, and is alone with thirty plus zombies shooting at them (somehow he has more bullets and his death isn't seen just like how his death wasn't seen if you saved ben.)

Kenny pulls a Ben... That whole line about pulling a Ben has become a thing:) I think that I was the first one to use that expression, but that doesn't matter. We just have to use it more. Kindda like: "TTG please don't pull a Ben on with season 2" :)

• @geomon19 said: What a perfect ending for him. At least I think so.

yeah, the boat was gone, his family is gone, he really has little else to live for

Add Comment