User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll admit it, Two scenes utterly made me cry. It was when i discovered Ben was impaled and Kenny sacrifices himself to spare Ben from his biggest fear, and also the whole ending.

• I admittedly bawled throughout the credits.

• I just staired at the screen. "Aw no, don't give me quick decisions at a time like this!" I could feel my heart beating faster, & finally just sat there, as I watched Clem point her gun at me, expressionless. I took a moment before reading through my decisions & just let myself drift off into the song... The after credits scene was hard to put into words. Ok, good, she's alive & in a beutiful field, away from the zombies. Ok, where's Omid & Christa?... Did I give them bad directions? Oh, two people in the distance. I guess that's them... Ok, why's she looking scared?... Oh, black screen, great... Is she going to die now? AAAAAH!!!!

• @DatDude said: Yeah the episode was short..but I believe it was meant to be short. There was needed sense of urgency and obviously time was running out.

How could you not shed tears as Lee requested Clem to kill him..and his final few words as he departed.

I'm not really sure why you consider it lackluster either.

I'm not really questioning your emotions, but if that doesn't make you feel than I don't know what would.

That's fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I'm certainly not bashing TTG. I plan on checking out the second season.

The scene, at the end, didn't seem that well thought through, from my point of view. When Clemmy shot him, I think most of it had to do with the fact that we KNEW she would (Although the "Walking away" scene, where she doesn't shoot him, was equally lackluster). I would have thought that the conversation the two shared would have been more emotional. Even though we taught her these things, she just seemed too accepting of it. I just felt there should have been more emotion behind it.

My emotions, like everyone elses', are different than one can expect. I went through a traumatic experience, almost like this one, save for the walking dead and the gun shot to the head... and the roles were switched. I had braced myself for nearly a year for it, and when it happened, I completely broke down. I consider myself fairly tough, and I've been through a lot of crap, but after that I was done. I couldn't bring myself to move for hours. The ending just seemed... so.... quick, I guess. I just didn't feel anything on it.

• I did, really touching episode. :(

I am still crying as I am typing this

• I blame TellTale Games for a horrible storyplot for killing off every single characters in the final episode besides Omid, Christa and Clementine.

• @GC Boombox said: I blame TellTale Games for a horrible storyplot for killing off every single characters in the final episode besides Omid, Christa and Clementine.

It's The Walking Dead, you're lucky that many people lived. I was a little surprised that they didn't all die, actually.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: It's The Walking Dead, you're lucky that many people lived. I was a little surprised that they didn't all die, actually.

Same

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: It's The Walking Dead, you're lucky that many people lived. I was a little surprised that they didn't all die, actually.

I think that is one of the problems with TTG with the The Walking Dead. They tell such a great story, and make such great characters, it sucks when they kill them all off.

• I fucking cried like a bitch & im A 16 years old boy it got to me I was not expecting that just makes you think about life & take it more serioisly

Add Comment