User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 5.6K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't cry, just because of the shock of all that happened in the episode and I just couldn't believe I was losing Lee.. RIP Lee,Kenny,Chuck,Carley,Doug,Mark,Duck,Katjaa,Ben and all others we lost throughout this great game... Even you Larry.

• no didnt cry almost toward the end an kennys death. i felt it was rushed and it seemed sequal hungry,and the lee arm cut really had no point. There was just one big twist i didnt see coming. still great ep.

• Surprisingly,I didn't shed one tear through the whole episode.That makes me sound heartless I know.lol It was sad but I didn't cry.

• @GameGal said: Surprisingly,I didn't shed one tear through the whole episode.That makes me sound heartless I know.lol It was sad but I didn't cry.

Heartless? Nah. :D I'm in the same boat. :P Sometimes I think people are overly sensitive toward situations, don't get out much, or haven't been exposed to the plethora of novels, shows and games out there. Especially for crying over this. Of course, no offense to anyone that did cry. ;)

• :rolleyes: @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: I youtube'd the whole episode, not being a PS3 owner and (usually) not minding spoilers, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed by the ending. Don't get me wrong, this game is great. It's possibly my GOTY, but the whole thing was very predictable at the end.

The main character dying, the fact that Lee was never gonna survive the somewhat inreconcilable dual plot threads of cutting his hand off or going along with the bite (at the very least it was obvious that we were never gonna play as Lee again), the tearjerker of Clementine having to shoot Lee (or let him turn) which, kinda everybody had already predicted -- the bittersweet ending with Clementine walking off into the sunset by the countryside alone? The only thing that was missing from this was "Fifteen years later. Camera zooms in at a bunch of walkers. Their heads explode. Camera moves to face Clementine, now 24, holding a shotgun. She had become the leader of a new group of survivors, and was faithfully carrying on the legacy of the Everett."

That would have been bad, in my opinion.

Clementine is a good supporting character, but I hope she doesn't become the focus of the entire 'Season Two' like she did in Episode 5.

In spite of this, it was still a powerful conclusion to the series. And I am eager to see Season Two.

I was disappointed also. Killing off the main character was kind of cheesy. I won't be buying Season 2. I'll proudly watch it on Youtube (like you) for free :) Still a great game, but the ending was something everybody on this forum kinda came up with already :rolleyes:

• @NicoleRaye said: :rolleyes:

I was disappointed also. Killing off the main character was kind of cheesy. I won't be buying Season 2. I'll proudly watch it on Youtube (like you) for free :) Still a great game, but the ending was something everybody on this forum kinda came up with already :rolleyes:

Way to support telltale guys! :rolleyes:

• couldn't stop, right in the feels!!!! ;A;

• You know, I'm more ashamed that I didn't cry. I'm cold as a stone.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: I already bought the game on PC, in case that wasn't clear. The season pass or what's-it-called.

I was more responding to the, "I won't be buying season 2, rather i'll just watch it on youtube" comment.

You guys don't understand that every copy sold helps. It might seem meaningless, oh what will 1 sale mean in the long run?

But what is an ocean but composed of multitude of meaningless droplets?

More people buy walking dead, the bigger tell tale can grow as a company and hopefully create better games with higher production values in the future.

• And now that Lee is gone, I cannot cry hard enough, no I cannot cry hard enough, for him to hear me now.

Add Comment