User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I may or may not have shed a couple tears lol.

• I wanted to cry so bad. The tears were right there, ready to flow, but they didn't. I don't know why. Maybe it's because my senses were so overwhelmed. I was devastated the entire time during the period with Ben and Kenny (you know what I'm talking about). I choked up during the part where Clem was helping Lee walk and how she was telling him he could lean on her. It was just so beautiful and sad... Kudos to TTG. One of the best stories I've ever had the honor of experiencing.

• I expected to drop a few litre of tears, but none came. I guess it was all the talk about the emotional ending that made me brace myself.

I just finished it though and I'm completely empty in my head. I feel depressed.

• When Ben and Kenny died and the last talk with Clem. Couldn't see half my answers because of it. :o

• After Clem shot me, i really felt like i was Lee Everett. I was shot.
    I was dead. She was safe. I tried not to cry, but after the statistics i was about to. The ending song did me in.

I have never felt something as powerful as this, not in the TV show and not in the comic book. Bravo TTG! You lived up, hell, even surpassed our expectations!

And now we wait.
    For Season 2.

• I generally don't cry except in incredibly rare circumstances. I've had to be strong for my family a lot of the time and cryin' just don't much help when shit goes down.

And I didn't physically cry during the finale.

But I teared up. And in my soul, I was crying like a little girl with no hope, and I'm not ashamed of that :(

It was a good ending. I'm sad that it had to end the way it did. But the goal was Clementine, so...

Ugh. I will be crying in my soul for a while yet for this story. I was sad at Jurassic Park, but, TTG: you dun' good with Walking Dead. Lords of Kobol.

• I stopped the game for a second there during the end to sob, honestly.

I had this melancholy bittersweet feeling as the end credits music played. I just kept repeating 'Taught her everything she could.' and smiled at the after-credits scene.

• @swebonny said: I expected to drop a few litre of tears, but none came. I guess it was all the talk about the emotional ending that made me brace myself.

I just finished it though and I'm completely empty in my head. I feel depressed.

Don't let it depress you, man. The guy did his job and more. And Clem... well, Clem is Clem. She'll find a way.

• Somehow, YES. Games haven't been known to have this effect on me, just shows how well TellTale made this story.

Add Comment