User Avatar Image

The Last Choice [SPOILERS!]

posted by GoFigure on - last edited - Viewed by 916 users

Ok, so

I'm talking about the choice to prevent Lee from turning or not.

My choice in my first playthrough was to make Clem leave Lee behind, handcuffed.

Reasoning:
- Secure option. Lee is handcuffed, couldn't make any harm unless someone went hugging him after reanimation.
- No point to waste a bullet. Resources are pretty scarce.
- No point to risk the noise, as Lee pointed it out.

Plus! I didn't want to make Clem to shoot people she (probably?) viewed as her family. Not when theres another option. No matter how smart and mature she is for her age. No matter how much I want her to grow up fast in the world gone to Z.

I was little surprised to notice that most people didn't pick the same option. Last I checked the ratio was 33-67. I'd like to hear why people did end up picking the option to kill Lee.

I'm not trying to provoke anybody or say your choice was wrong. Just want to hear why people pick... what they picked.

P.S. Damn cliffhangers.

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aguyuno said: Wait, what? Lee killed him in my file... how does Clem do it? Is it because you gave up your weapons?

    No. Just don't choke him and Clem will eventually shoot him in the head.

    EDIT: And yeah, I did put all my stuff on the table too. Not sure if that counts, though.

  • I just didn't want TTG to twist it so that Lee comes unstuck and she has to do it in the second series or whatever. I prefer knowing that Lee can't possibly hurt her.

  • Plus, by not getting shot in the head, there is always the possibility of playing season 2 as Lee the Zombie... mmmm... braiiins..

  • @GoFigure said: No. Just don't choke him and Clem will eventually shoot him in the head.

    EDIT: And yeah, I did put all my stuff on the table too. Not sure if that counts, though.

    Oh. I'd imagine it does for the record, cause after I choked him down, Lee pulled his gun and shot him (or you can not if you want but I said fuck that).

  • I wanted to give her the strength to survive the apocalypse, and to show her the despicable things you might have to do. That's why I let her put Lee down.

  • @C`nr said: I just didn't want TTG to twist it so that Lee comes unstuck and she has to do it in the second series or whatever. I prefer knowing that Lee can't possibly hurt her.

    This was actually my plan before I knew how the things turned out. I would not let Lee become a danger to anyone but since that danger was at least minimized or probably even neutralized, I didn't see it necessary anymore.

    Yes, I risked a change of him getting unstuck. :/

  • Personally, the thought of leaving someone you care about chained to a heater to become a zombie is FAR more emotionally devastating than putting them out of their misery.

    I know she's young, but I think she would definitely regret it later in life is she left him like that.

  • @oligo said: Personally, the thought of leaving someone you care about chained to a heater to become a zombie is FAR more emotionally devastating than putting them out of their misery.

    I know she's young, but I think she would definitely regret it later in life is she left him like that.

    If it was Lee's choice and Clementine honored it. She shouldn't regret it. I admit, there's a change she will but she shouldn't.

  • i've let him alive because we never knew if he would turn or not, perhaps he is only ill of infection and he will survive so i gave him a chance and i never thought one second he could be dead anyway.. seems he could and that's really weird as there is no reply to this answer.. to be followed i guess

  • @Flona1972 said: i've let him alive because we never knew if he would turn or not, perhaps he is only ill of infection and he will survive so i gave him a chance and i never thought one second he could be dead anyway.. seems he could and that's really weird as there is no reply to this answer.. to be followed i guess

    -_-"

    I respect your opinion but...this is more than a day dreaming

Add Comment