User Avatar Image

"he wasn't a bad guy"

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 280 users

this thread is a tribute to him.

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Moggyoxys said: Aw, I was wondering if it would affect anything if you told them that.

    Just so you know, I love your name xDD A lot of people probably don't get it, but I do, and I love nodding.

  • I don't know if he's dead or not. I didn't get a good look, but I thought I saw a side alley to the one he was left in. Besides that, we didn't hear any screams. No matter how resigned he was to his fate, there's no way getting ripped apart by walkers would NOT cause you to scream in pain.

    I'm guessing his end was left ambiguous on purpose. We don't know if he died or not.

  • What happens if you dropped Ben at Crawford? Then he wouldn't have fell and Kenny wouldn't have ended up in that alleyway. What changes?

  • @ElderBoss said: What happens if you dropped Ben at Crawford? Then he wouldn't have fell and Kenny wouldn't have ended up in that alleyway. What changes?

    Christa is the one who takes the place of the falling victim instead of Ben. Ken will try to save her and he presumably dies

  • @ElderBoss said: What happens if you dropped Ben at Crawford? Then he wouldn't have fell and Kenny wouldn't have ended up in that alleyway. What changes?

    That's what I want to know but I don't know if I want to put myself through it all again... For now at least...

  • @Chanut_N said: Christa is the one who takes the place of the falling victim instead of Ben. Ken will try to save her and he presumably dies

    Really? :confused: So it's just Omid and Clementine left at the end of the episode? Did you still have two people off in the distance in your epilogue? Becaue if you did, it would prove that these people are not Christa and Omid.

  • I never liked Kenny. However when Ben and Him both argued. I saw that Kenny may have not looked at Ben's side of the story. When he decided to use the bullet on Ben. That was the nicest thing he could have ever done for someone.

  • @ElderBoss said: Really? :confused: So it's just Omid and Clementine left at the end of the episode? Did you still have two people off in the distance in your epilogue? Becaue if you did, it would prove that these people are not Christa and Omid.

    From what I have read. Ken will successfully save Christa but he will still presumably die I think this specific part is about Ken being a good guy

  • @Chanut_N said: From what I have read. Ken will successfully save Christa but he will still presumably die

    Yup, Kenny saves Christa.

  • @thebigbad said: Yup, Kenny saves Christa.

    It's also emotional though because Ken was trying to save someone's family.
    He knew about Christa being pregnant during the whiskey drinking thing.

    As already said, this specific part is about him being a good guy.

Add Comment