User Avatar Image

How harsh were you in your "conversation" with radioman? (Mild spoilers)

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 318 users

I didn't pull any punches with that SoB. I told him that the St John brothers needed to die, I told him that Lily was a bitch and had to go, I told him "We were hungry. It was cold" when he complained we took his shit. I told him "you fucked up" when he talked about his kid. I refused to apologise _ever_ for any action. I also called him a monster and lied about giving up my weapons.

What about you guys? Apologetic? Or fuck that guy?

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was a complete ass to the guy. I only chose the worst possible responses. I also enjoyed seeing Clem slashing his arm.

  • Actually, the only thing he seemed upset at me about was stealing the supplies. Everything else he accused me of, (making Clem eat human meat, lying to her about Lee's past) wasn't atually true. There wasn't a "that wasn't me - my save file corrupted" option, so I just played it sweet and tried to talk my way out of trouble.

  • @BlindOptimism said: Actually, the only thing he seemed upset at me about was stealing the supplies. Everything else he accused me of, (making Clem eat human meat, lying to her about Lee's past) wasn't atually true. There wasn't a "that wasn't me - my save file corrupted" option, so I just played it sweet and tried to talk my way out of trouble.

    Weird. I didn't have that problem in mine. He only said truthful things in mine, which meant I stopped her from the meat and I told her the full story. Sorry about that mate :(.

  • I was apologetic for stealing supplies from the car, but I justified all the other decisions I made. I feel sorry for him for taking the supplies from the car, but I don't regret it since it could have saved the group.

    Food and clothes wouldn't have made his wife trust him again.

  • @gameaddictwn said: I was a complete ass to the guy. I only chose the worst possible responses. I also enjoyed seeing Clem slashing his arm.

    Hah. In mine, she just kinda tapped him on the head so he looked around like "Uh buh?". I assume she takes your cleaver from your pile of stuff if you willingly disarmed yourself? Cause I kept everything on me in mine.

  • @ZacTB said: I was apologetic for stealing supplies from the car, but I justified all the other decisions I made. I feel sorry for him for taking the supplies from the car, but I don't regret it since it could have saved the group.

    Food and clothes wouldn't have made his wife trust him again.

    I've replayed that whole thing in my head, but no - fuck him. He left his keys in the ignition, with the front door wide open, and all his earthly possessions in the trunk. He is a dipshit. Besides, as Lee said "We were hungry. It was cold.".

    Not knocking your choice, but yeah. Besides, in that situation, where he's kidnapped my daughter (And I'm sorry but that's what Clementine is to him in this situation, let's be honest lol), I ain't apologising for SHIT rofl.

  • I decided to be civil and keep apologising for what I had done. I saw Clem, and she hit the guy with an empty bottle straight in the noggin. It all worked out pretty well.

  • @Khazzy said: I decided to be civil and keep apologising for what I had done. I saw Clem, and she hit the guy with an empty bottle straight in the noggin. It all worked out pretty well.

    Empty bottle? Where'd she get it? o.0

  • I tried to explain the situation, but he didn't know shit. Like when he said I 'let a woman die to protect my secret'. Complete bullshit. Then I called him crazy and let Clem whack his head with a lamp. Too bad I hesitated for a while when I was choking him and didn't get all the way to the end... doesn't matter though, he got shot in the head anyways.

  • I was apologetic. Mostly because I wanted to buy time to get Clem and not get shot in the face, but also because my Lee did feel bad about a few things and that scene sort as a final confession before his inevitable death.

Add Comment