User Avatar Image

What happened to Omid and Christa?

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

Hi, i just finished ep 5... i asked christa to look after clem and such...
then i told her to meet at the train with omid...
WHERE WERE THEY IN THE ENDING!? it was just clem? did christa and omid die? did clem kill them? did chuck the magical hobo come back and kill them all? i guess we will never know...

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's possible they are the two walking in the field a distance away from Clem, body shapes match them but it'll be a long time till we get to find out Christa, Omid, and Clem's fate.

• @Yertos said: It's possible they are the two walking in the field a distance away from Clem, body shapes match them but it'll be a long time till we get to find out Christa, Omid, and Clem's fate.

UGH i hope the outline wasnt walker omid and christa...

im like pro christa and omid...

• Yeah, that was about the only thing I thought the ending lacked. I really wanted to know what happened to them. And I may be wrong, but the taller figure walks just like Ben :p (yes, I know he died, just making a comparison.)

• @aaron1290 said: UGH i hope the outline wasnt walker omid and christa...

im like pro christa and omid...

I highly doubt they are walkers. If you looked, you would notice one of them pointed into the distance, while the other leaned in to look. I don't think walkers point to one another.

• @Toasty said: I highly doubt they are walkers. If you looked, you would notice one of them pointed into the distance, while the other leaned in to look. I don't think walkers point to one another.

They didn't walk like walkers either. I definitely believe it's them. (or other survivors)

• I believe its them on that hill. Atleast i can 100% say, that those 2 figures arent walkers.

Ive yet to see any walkers swing there arms at their sides, like when humans walk.

Also they were walking way to straight and fast not to mention upright for walkers.

• Honestly,the ending got me release the tears,but I wasen't hoping for a cliffhanger after such an epic episode.I was expecting a fair and straight ending,where you can see what happended to Christa and Omid and,ofc,Clem.But,I have believe that it was Christa and Omid,looking for Clem. :) Maybe thats our answer to that will be in the second season. ;)

• I just wish it didn't make that noise when it cut to black. If it was a silent cut, that would have been fine, but that noise stole all the nice feelings I got from the ending. But maybe that was the point.

• Pretty sure Christa is the one that strikes the pose with both of her arms on her waist.

• The person behind the first person in the end doesn't look like Christa... Sorry for saying this but don't get too much false hope :(

Add Comment