User Avatar Image

Did anyone notice...

posted by NickelPoisoning on - last edited - Viewed by 472 users

Did anyone notice that Christa drank a heck of a lot of whiskey while up in the attic? Now im not a doctor but i believe drinking alcohol while pregnant is a no no. Does this mean she tried to kill her baby or harm it otherwise? Wth?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @QuarterPounderVlad said: You mean Brie, right? She wasn't his wife. She was just a fellow survivor .. A.K.A Friend of his. Not his wife. :)

Fun fact, if you did not know, Brie was Pre-order competition winner.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@chinski said: Fun fact, if you did not know, Brie was Pre-order competition winner.

Meaning she had to be in episode 5 as a zombie, it was explicitly part of the prize. ;)

• @Yarrmeister said: Wait, when did Christa get pregnant? I remember Lee mentioning that she's "walking for two", but I assumed that this was because she had to take care of Clem. I don't remember hearing anything about her being pregnant.

Yeah, it was like everyone knew she was pregnant but me and I was paying attention. Did I miss something or are they all just assuming she is pregnant but Christa never said she was. When Lee said she was walking for two that took me by surprise. I thought she was pregnant back in e3 but it was like I missed a scene were she said she was pregnant.

• She didn't want to take the bottle if you noticed, just took it few seconds later. Maybe she didn't want people to know, or just went "screw it, i'm drinking"

• Guys, if you choose Kenny to take Clem, then tell Omid and Christa to find Clem a capable family, it sorta plays out like this:

Omid: "We're capable."
    Lee: "You sure about that? Cause it seems like you and your girlfriend might have different ideas."
    Christa: "Lee!"
    Omid: "What's he talking about?"
    Christa: "Nothing nevermind."

Pretty sure Lee is talking about when Christa chugged back the whiskey, at first I didn't think much of it but what if she really was trying to harm or kill the baby, despite Omid's intentions? Lee might be implying Christa doesn't want a family.

• i still cant decide whether she was intentionally trying to harm the baby or she wasn't thinking about that at all and just decided to chug the whiskey, she did know what she did afterwards though and knew it was wrong and that Omid wouldn't like it

• User Avatar Image
    Kae

I doubt she was trying to harm the baby. She just had one drink, it's not like she downed the bottle or anything. Occasional drinks are fine.

• @Yertos said: Lee might be implying Christa doesn't want a family.

It would be hard to give birth in a zombie apocalypse though .

• @Kae said: I doubt she was trying to harm the baby. She just had one drink, it's not like she downed the bottle or anything. Occasional drinks are fine.

She chugged that bottle like a frat boy at a party.....
    That certainly wasn't a "little" or "moderation."

• @SaveCarley said: She didn't want to take the bottle if you noticed, just took it few seconds later. Maybe she didn't want people to know, or just went "screw it, i'm drinking"

I agree with you

Add Comment