1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm kinda concerned about the e5 trailer. It shows Kenny again. That's just for the players who did not tell him to go fuck himself right? I'm more than happy to tell Kenny to go fuck himself again but I'd rather just not see that bastard in my game.

• @dukeleto said: Wrighty, my friend, I really don't want to argue this but,

MY LEE was doing a heart massage which you just mentioned my Lee wasnt going to do the right thing, when Kenny did his job.

And come on man, you sound like there is no other possiblity to deal with Larry at his very first seconds of his turning. I mean, I don't suppose he will jump as fast as a tiger to his first victim as soon as his eyes opened again as "dead".

If they were SURE that he was already dead, yes I was with you. They could take care of him with every God damn way.

These discussion is pointless as I said somewhere else on forums, that we are all playing different type of games. The thing is all our Kennies Lillies or Carleys are way too different from each other. These are all because of I didn't see Kenny by your way because I never met that guy.

And believe me, in my playthrough he was just a selfish, shifty and complaining (about everything) and a total unfaithful piece of jerk.

And about that babbling I was mentioning was those nagging of him about "how they messed up" or "how will they die" or "how he doesn't want everyone on the boat" or bla bla bla bla...
    You might not see these as babbling but for me, his EVERY sentence is nonesense. Last two episodes to me were like wandering around without caring a single word of him. And I'm sure I'll not listen of him on the finale eighter. (Don't ever think I wish him side of me :) Unfortunately I couldn't get rid of him, when I said "I'm going for Clem cause she is like a family to me", he insisted joining me. And whatever I said I couldn't persuade him not to come with me.)

All the best and good luck on NO TIME LEFT with your Kenny.
    Cheers.

>Good guy Dukeleto
    >Team Lilly
    >Wishes someone good luck with Kenny

• Kenny went against me in the meat locker and again when it came to stealing from the station wagon. I, Lilly and Clem told him it was wrong but he stole anyways. That fucker is to blame for everything! My only regret is that I missed him when I threw the statue head at him. That's right, I tried to kill that bastard before he tried to salt-lick me!

• @Kiel555 said: Kenny went against me in the meat locker and again when it came to stealing from the station wagon. I, Lilly and Clem told him it was wrong but he stole anyways. That fucker is to blame for everything! My only regret is that I missed him when I threw the statue head at him. That's right, I tried to kill that bastard before he tried to salt-lick me!

that was an option? Sweet action!

• @Kiel555 said: Kenny went against me in the meat locker and again when it came to stealing from the station wagon. I, Lilly and Clem told him it was wrong but he stole anyways. That fucker is to blame for everything! My only regret is that I missed him when I threw the statue head at him. That's right, I tried to kill that bastard before he tried to salt-lick me!

Same here! I'd have cut my own hand rather than suggest "Kenny should take care of Clem" when I had the option.

• This thread man... KENNY IS A FREAKIN' HERO!!!

• People said Kenny would show his true colours in ep 5 and he did. He showed everyone what kind of man he is: a goddamn hero. :D

RIP Kenny!

• Indeed Kenny is truly the secondary hero in this epic. Kenny is boss!

• The speech he gives about the people in the house that killed themselves was freakin' awesome. Say what you want about the man, I think that he's always had his head in the right place.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: that was an option? Sweet action!

Yeah. We both looked at the marble statue at the same time but I was faster! :D

@The_Cheshire_Cat said: Same here! I'd have cut my own hand rather than suggest "Kenny should take care of Clem" when I had the option.

That sucked having to see Kenny again after telling him to go fuck himself. Still, I did get a chance to try and kill him and called him a bastard so it was not a total loss.

For the others, you came to the wrong thread to look for sympathy for Kenny. That asshole is responsible for getting us all killed. He even told me that every night Kat gave him shit for being such a dick. Lilly was right again...we can't let one person fuck this up for everyone!

Add Comment