User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.1K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kiel555 said: He was swarmed by walkers with no where to go after giving Christa a boost out of that death trap. Forget about him. He's gone.

Of course there was somewhere to go. There was a door in that room somewhere, it's not just a big empty space only accessible by a hole in the roof.

• Wait WHAT? I totally forgot about if you dropped Ben at Crawford that someone else would fall, but I didn't think that it would be Christa! :O

• @Danno123 said: Wait WHAT? I totally forgot about if you dropped Ben at Crawford that someone else would fall, but I didn't think that it would be Christa! :O

It happens in a different place, in a different circumstance though.

• Well after Lee was bitten there have been a lot of threads in which people asked if he might survive. I was 100% sure that he won't because it wouldn't suit to the walking dead universe. The surviving of Kenny would be possible because it is unsuspected. Anyway in the Ben way you see that he is surrounded by hundrets of zombies, in the Christa way he stops in the middle of the sentence while he is shouting something. That's why it doesn't look good for him. I don't believe in it but it might be possible that he will appear in season 2 as a non-zombie.

• Also think about what Kenny said when everyone was int he room of the "suicide lovers"
    SOmething along the lines of never give up and suicide is not an option.

Chuck was in a similar circumstance in the last episode.
    And I believe he killed himself.
    (Altho I might be mistaken)

Given these circumstances as well. It seems likely that Kenny would make a reprisal int he next season.

• @Danno123 said: Wait WHAT? I totally forgot about if you dropped Ben at Crawford that someone else would fall, but I didn't think that it would be Christa! :O

She doesn't fall, since without ben causing walkers to show up the room is basically empty they drop the walkie talkie by mistake. Christa goes inside to get it and bum.

• I'm pretty damn sure Ken is toast. I heard those choked-out sounds he was making, and there's no way he'd get out of there without at least a bite or a scratch with so many walkers. He's a goner.

• I think he's alive. If the walkers did get him then where were his screams?

• kenny is alive maybe saved by molly or sewer/hidden door in my game hi didnt hear screams he probably shot ben

• All I have to say about this is : He is dead. Telltale has done a really really really really good job about being realistic. While virtually everyone has claimed molly, lilly, carly, and now kenny is coming back - they arent. Kenny was in a non win situation anyway possible. If hes alive telltale loses the one thing that i think seperates them from other games which is being realistic (ofcourse in a zombie apocalypse) while also giving a great story. So kenny is dead.

Add Comment