User Avatar Image

omg episode 5 suked!!!!! [spolizer]

posted by Ilovecakes on - last edited - Viewed by 212 users

Seriously why did lee have to die? Omg im so angry and this episode sucks because he died!! I only watch disney movies and always want happy endings, wtf is this game?? it's like they wanted it to show that sad endings also exist.. i mean how is that even possible?? lee should survive and clementine should survive and they should live happily ever after in a castle full of food and stuff.

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ilovecakes said: Seriously why did lee have to die? Omg im so angry and this episode sucks because he died!! I only watch disney movies and always want happy endings, wtf is this game?? it's like they wanted it to show that sad endings also exist.. i mean how is that even possible?? lee should survive and clementine should survive and they should live happily ever after in a castle full of food and stuff.



    Troll_fail.jpg

  • @ToSch said: 1239.jpg



    that is amazing... No words could describe the amazingness of this.

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    Imma let this thread open because I wants funs once in a while.

  • Your trolling failed miserably.
    *Feels sad because he is alone without posting a pic*

  • @Ilovecakes said: Seriously why did lee have to die? Omg im so angry and this episode sucks because he died!! I only watch disney movies and always want happy endings, wtf is this game?? it's like they wanted it to show that sad endings also exist.. i mean how is that even possible?? lee should survive and clementine should survive and they should live happily ever after in a castle full of food and stuff.



    OMG. The ending was so awesome and hipster, because Lee died. I only watch disturbing, depressing movies and always want the main character to die no matter what. Oh boy, when I was a kid I shed tears when Bambi's mother died. Tears of joy! And I cried when Snow White and the 7 dwarves was over. Because Snow White didn't die in the end, after all! WTF is this shit? They should have died! It's like they wanted to show that happy endings don't exist...i mean how is this even possible?? lee should die regardless of whether I chose to chop off the arm or not, I mean, they need to keep up that choices don't matter at all, right? And now I'm pissed, because the ending is not as dark as i expected, I mean come on, they let Clementine survive, wtf is this shit? They could at least make her suffer or something. Or get bitten. Or both! At least the thought of the 2 silhouettes being bandits or rapists comforts me. Oh boy do i love depression! I'm the hipsterest emo hipster out there, aight!

  • @QuarterPounderVlad said: Your trolling failed miserably.
    *Feels sad because he is alone without posting a pic*



    godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face

  • @shedim said: OMG. The ending was so awesome and hipster, because Lee died. I only watch disturbing, depressing movies and always want the main character to die no matter what. Oh boy, when I was a kid I secretly got a boner when Bambi's mother died and I cried because Snow White didn't die in the end, after all! WTF is this shit? It's like they wanted to show that happy andings don't exist...i mean how is this even possible?? lee should die regardless of whether I chose to chop off the arm or not, I mean, they need to keep up that choices don't matter at all, right? And now I'm pissed, because the ending is not as dark as i expected, I mean come on, they let Clementine survive, wtf is this shit? They could at least make her suffer or something. Or get bitten. Or both! At least the thought of the 2 silhouettes being bandits or rapists comforts me. Oh boy do i love depression! I'm the hipsterest emo hipster out there, aight!



    Wow - you bothered to write twice as much as the OP and still managed to be less funny.

This discussion has been closed.