User Avatar Image

Am I the only one surprised with...

posted by Danno123 on - last edited - Viewed by 402 users

Seriously, I didn't think many people would chop their arm off :eek:. I thought they would of thought that the infection had already spread, and that it would be too late. Also, it would be better to kill the Campman and bust zombie ass with two hands :D

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My initial feeling was to keep it... but then I saw what my choices were... and "Fuck it, cut it off!" just drew me in. lol

• I knew Lee was screwed, but I was kinda roleplaying it and none of the characters would've been able to know that, so I had it lopped off. From their point of view chopping it off was probably the best chance they had of keeping Lee from turning.

• @DreadMagus said: My initial feeling was to keep it... but then I saw what my choices were... and "Fuck it, cut it off!" just drew me in. lol

Well, shame on me. I should have known that choices do not matter in this game but I assumed TTG weren't THAT lazy...

• Too much time had passed already, and if I were in Lee's situation I would be too scared to let them cut it XD

But I think most people chose to cut it off just so Lee maybe, just maybe, could have a chance of surviving the bite.

• Yeah in that situation I would have wanted to have the possibility of cutting off the infected part, hoping that it wouldn't spread. At the very least it would buy time anyway.

• I already knew that it only works if you cut it off literally seconds after you get bitten, but I did it for realism sake.

They're not like Rick's group in the near future, they know absolutely nothing of what works and what doesnt.

• I kept it, because I was worried that loosing it would be too much of a hindrance to finding Clementine. I pictured scenarios in which I needed do two things at once, and it might cost someone else their life.

It was incredibly tempting, and I almost went through with it, but backed out at the last second. I basically felt like I didn't want to put anyone else at risk for a slim chance.

• In the end it wasn't really pointless: you suffer for it, you have to survive for a while (jumping, climping) with only one arm, you faint a couple times less and you still die :p

• @shedim said: Well, shame on me. I should have known that choices do not matter in this game but I assumed TTG weren't THAT lazy...

Oh boo-hoo.

Just because most of us, apparently, enjoyed it - don't try and bring us down because you didn't.

• @Omegabegin said: I knew Lee was screwed, but I was kinda roleplaying it and none of the characters would've been able to know that, so I had it lopped off. From their point of view chopping it off was probably the best chance they had of keeping Lee from turning.

I had the same thoughts. I figured it probably would not work but if there was a chance (in Lee's mind) then it had to be taken.

Add Comment